One & Done: Only child

Feeling a little blue

Just found out our neighbours are moving across the country :(. They have a 8 year old boy who is DS's best bud. He is super sweet and such a great kid. He is always over here and we take him every where with us. Really going to miss him. His bio mom died shortly after he was born due to HELLP complications so added connection for me. His dad got a great promotion so happy for his success but mot happy to see them go.

Re: Feeling a little blue

• :( I'm sorry they are moving. That's always so sad! It breaks my heart (and scares me) whenever I hear of a mom who died from HELLP. Your OAD twin is now feeling all the sads, too, and also incredibly lucky to be here.(((Hugs)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that.. it's always so hard when friends move away! :(
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry! (((Hugs)))

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Oh no! Maybe they could be pen pals? Would it be possible for him to come stay a week in the summer something?

• :( That is tough. Hopefully your LO's can keep in touch and visit often.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • That's not fun at all! I am sorry. I know that no one can ever replace them but hopefully the people who buy/rent the house next will be great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• meo34meo34 member
    Thanks everyone. I think penpals would be great! We probably wont get to visit as they will be on the west coast of canada and we are on the east coast :(. But I would think he will come to visit his bio moms family and hopefully we will get to see him then. He honestly is a really sweet kid, his parents are not super friendly but he basically lives at our house, lol. My parents and DHs parents love him too. We will all miss him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"