D.C. Area Babies
Options

F/U to crib bumper post

We just started putting DD in her crib this week (she's almost 11 weeks old) and I did remember to remove her bumpers that came with the bedding and put in her breathable bumper.  Good thing I did because when I put her down she was laying in the middle of the crib (in her sleep positioner) with her head and feet facing the short ends of the crib.  When I checked on her the next morning she had somehow moved where her head was up against the long end of the crib, basically going from horizontal to vertical.  I'm so glad I took out the bumpers!  She probably would have been ok but it would have panicked me. 

By the way, I have no idea how she moved that much - she also started turning on her aquarium with her head so we put her feet next to it - hope she won't wake herself up by kicking it on :)

Re: F/U to crib bumper post

• Options
    Sounds like my son!  He does the same thing in his crib!  He loves to turn the aquarium on and off.  When we had him swaddled, he would turn it on and off with his feet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad she's not the only wiggle worm!  :)  We gave up swaddling after two nights, we had a swaddle me and she kept breaking free.  I think she feels better having her arms free and she sleeps through the night so I'm not complaining!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sounds like my DD - except for the STTN part (I'm so jealous!). She always ends up half-way or all the way down in her crib,  usually turned 180 degrees. this morning she had wiggled out of her sleep positioner too. and we stopped swaddling her a long time ago too, she hated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"