Cincinnati Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendation for Cincinnati?

Anyone have a good pediatrician on the east side that they would like to recommend? We are first time parents expecting in July so haven't had to go through this search before :-)

Ideally we'd like Blue Ash/Montgomery/Kenwood area but anywhere generally on the east side would be easy to consider.

Thanks in advance and hope folks are enjoying the nice weather! :-)
Due with #1 in July 2014!

Re: Pediatrician recommendation for Cincinnati?

• Options
    We're with ESD Pediatrics. They have offices in Hyde Park and Milford. I love them because we can always get a same-day sick visit, their nurse line is super responsive and quick with answers, and there have been instances where we've been able to text/email pics (of rashes or injuries) and the pedi will look at them and let us know if we need to get in ASAP or if it's no big deal. They also do regular questions through email, which is helpful for non-emergencies.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    @beckerec - same question, so thanks for asking! Hopefully some people respond because I also need that area of town! We are also expecting our first in July. Congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    NE Cincinnati Pediatrics. They have a location in Blue Ash. Dr Pierre Manfroy is excellent but they have a great team of doctors. All three if my kids have been going there for over 12 years and I plan to take my newborn there also when she is born.
    https://www.cincinnatipediatrics.com/expecting-parents
  • Options
    I second ESD!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    Thanks everyone! We're checking them all out. Hope all have been enjoying the good weather!
    Due with #1 in July 2014!
  • Options
    Not sure if you have found anyone, but I am very happy with Group Health, especially Dr. Ann Nelson. My 10 year old has seen her for years.
  • Options

I realize you were looking for east side of Cincinnati recommendations, but you might want to also consider or at least take a look at Suburban Pediatrics. They have three offices: Mason, Liberty Twp, and one in Forest Park.

We went to a get-to-know the office/prenatal meeting with an NP from there and they have great hours, including weekend hours especially for sick appointments, which from what I understand can be hard to find.

• Options
    none5none5 member
    Group health Kenwood is great! We like all of the ladies there!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"