Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here!  This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads).  If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Wishing GMC222 all the best – due date is 6/21!!  Good luck and hope all goes well!

Ally510, I have been wondering about you – good to see your update!  Freakyfast, hope the NT scan was ok last Thursday – let us know how the apt went! Cerad5, congrats on team pink! Cheesypeas, glad you have been feeling well lately!  Southernmomma, hope the back pain and Braxton hicks aren’t too bad! Lcloffredo, hope you are feeling better!

Bumpee       Due Date             Team gmc222            6/21                  Blue

uagirl                 7/19                  TBD

AlmostWright    7/22                  Green

KristyLynn26      7/28                  Green

jknallen               7/31                   TBD

ally510               8/3                      TBD

kndeckar           8/12                    blue

+SouthernMomma+   9/26          pink

cerad5                10/16              pink

Jeffreysmom24    10/18               blue

CheesyPeas         10/23              pink

Lcloffredo             11/16            pink            

Deardra77           11/23              green

Chrissynena          12/14              tbd

Freakyfast            12/20               TBD

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW:  do you and DH get to spend any quality time together?  If so, what do you enjoy doing together, and if not, is there any activity or outing that you want to try with DH?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Options

Hi Everyone.  Hope you all have a great week! 

1.  How many weeks along are you? 13w2d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? My NT scan and appt went great.  Once they finally got the measurements they said everything measured and looked normal.  

3.  How are you feeling lately? I am feeling kinda normal, muffin top but normal.  Still a bit tired, but when not tired I feel good. Still moody, and it comes out of nowhere, and especially when I am hungry.  

4.  QOTW:  do you and DH get to spend any quality time together?  If so, what do you enjoy doing together, and if not, is there any activity or outing that you want to try with DH? We are huge concert go-ers.  Bummer that I am going to have to sit a few out this year, but that is ok. 

• Options

Hey all!  Good luck @GMC222!!

1. How many weeks along are you?  21w4d

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?  Nope.  Things are boring in that department.

3. How are you feeling lately?  Good!  Trying to get motivated to start thinking more about the nursery since I plan to make some stuff.

4. QOTW: do you and DH get to spend any quality time together? If so, what do you enjoy doing together, and if not, is there any activity or outing that you want to try with DH?  We don't really do anything just the two of us; it's mostly stuff with DS.  We used to golf together every now and then and go to concerts occassionally.  Now we mostly go to the zoo, children's museum, etc. :)

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited June 2014

1.  How many weeks along are you? 14w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Passed the 3 hour glucose test!! So excited.

3.  How are you feeling lately? Not too bad. A bit tired, but pretty tolerable. 

4.  QOTW:  do you and DH get to spend any quality time together?  If so, what do you enjoy doing together, and if not, is there any activity or outing that you want to try with DH? We don't spend a lot of time just the two of us together. Our schedules don't coincide too often, so when they do we spend it all together. I think when we go up north in a couple weeks we are going to try kayaking and possibly paddle boarding. 

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    Hi everyone! long time no see. So sorry I've been MIA for so long but life has been so crazy I haven't had time for much of anything else.

1. How many weeks along are you? I'm 34 weeks today and can't believe it!
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Doctors now have me coming in for weekly ultrasounds and NSTs so I had my first of these today. Baby looked great and was measuring right around the 70th percentile at ~5lbs 11oz!!! DD was born 5 weeks early and weighed in at 6 lbs so today made it very real!!! They also decided to just have me keep an eye on my blood sugars as I've been having some that are very low and some a little high. I also only have two more weeks of progesterone injections and oh yeah we scheduled my repeat csection date for July 24th if baby decides not to come before then!!!
    3. How are you feeling lately? I'm feeling pretty good except for some hip and back pain physically but I'm starting to freak out a little because we are not ready with the baby's room and I'm praying this baby stays put longer than DD did.
    4. QOTW: do you and DH get to spend any quality time together? If so, what do you enjoy doing together, and if not, is there any activity or outing that you want to try with DH? We haven't had much quality time together lately... Unless working on DDs big girl room and the baby's room counts? I definitely hope we get a chance for one more date night out though to maybe a nice restaurant before baby does come.
    imageimage

First Time: DD born 3/2011 after trying for two years, LAP, and two IUIs w/ Femera + Ovidrel
    This Time: 4/12 Femera IUI #1 BFN, 5/12 Femera + TI BFN, 6/12 Femera + IUI #2 BFN, 7/12 Femera + IUI #3 BFN, 8/12 Follistim IUI #4 BFN
    IVF #1: ER 11/5/12 : 17 eggs retrieved/6 fertilized, ET 11/10/12 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #2: ER 1/28/13 : 12 eggs retrieved/9 fertilized, ET 2/2/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #3: ER 4/15/13 : 13 eggs retrieved/7 fertilized, ET 4/18/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    Laparoscopy 5/24/13 : Stage 2 Endo, Scaring, and Both tubes Blocked but successfully Opened
    IVF #4 (Clinical Trial): ER 7/22/13 : 15 eggs/8 fertilized, ET 7/25/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #5: ER 11/4/13 : 13 eggs/12 fertilized, ET 11/9/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFP!!! Beta 11/20/13 = 447 1 Beautiful Baby! EDD: July 28, 2014
  • Options
    1. 22 weeks
    2. No appointments for a while, next one isn't until July 10th and will get the glucose test then too
    3. Feeling good overall. Just got back from a short beach trip to Florida!
    4. Jeffrey goes to bed at 7pm and DH and I like to watch tv together in the evenings. Right now we are watching house of cards on Netflix. I am hopeful we can get a date night out soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"