North Carolina Babies
Options

Anyone up for a Triangle GTG soon too?

It's been awhile!  We should get together again soon.... maybe in late Jan or early Feb?  Who's interested?

I can host, but I live out in BFE.  If ya'll are willing to drive out to the Clayton area, let me know! 

Re: Anyone up for a Triangle GTG soon too?

• Options
    yes let's do it soon! I am up for clayton :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay, I'd love to go to a gtg soon! I'll go wherever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to!.....Maybe I'll have a baby by then. Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I'm up for one. ?Anywhere is fine with me. ?Weekends work better given I put Natalie down for bed starting at 6:30 p.m.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd love to GTG soon!  Somewhere more central would be better for me, but we will do our best to make it wherever! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in, for wherever!
  • Options
    Me me!! I hate I missed the last one!! Weekends work best for me and the Cary area is closest, but I can definitely do Clayton. I may be able to work something out with DH so he can visit with his cousins who live out there while we GTG :)
  • Options
    BTW, I'm sure I could host again if that would be easier for everyone...

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

imageMrsHughesNC:
    BTW, I'm sure I could host again if that would be easier for everyone...

Thanks for the offer, Hughes!  I think someone else should host though, since you'll have a newborn and the last thing you'll want to worry about is getting your house ready for a bunch of people.  Even if you think you're up to it, I'd feel too bad about imposing on a new mom with a newborn. 

So it looks like it's my house so far, unless anyone else wants to host.  Any thoughts on any other options?  I think someone's house is the best option... we could possibly do my parents' house out in Apex, but their pets get on my nerves.  Maybe I could get them to take the dog somewhere & we could lock the cats up in a room.... Hmm...

• Options
    i could host in F-V too

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options

Aww, Hughes, you are too sweet but I agree with ECU. No need to waste your precious energy getting ready to have a bunch of people over :). I wish I could host, but Mia is such a pain when we try to put her up, she either sits outside and barks or scratches the crap out of our bathroom door.

Maybe we can do Clayton this time and try for a more central location next time?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"