April 2013 Moms

Molars anyone?

Mateos molars seem to be bothering him. But i think we will wait (and suffer) for at least one more month before they pop out. I would like to know if your LOs already have them or if youre still waiting like us?.... Thanks!

Re: Molars anyone?

• Brayden's have been coming in for the past month, you can still see them under the surface but haven't popped through yet. I hate teeth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Top are through and I think her bottom ones are close. We've been up a few times the past couple nights and there has been several rounds of tears.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Loading the player...
  • We have two bottom teeth. I don't think I'll have to worry about molars for a while. :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had all 4 by 12 months! The bottom seemed to take forever but the top snuck in. We are now on our K9's and I swear it looks like one has been ready to cut for 3 weeks! Molars suck! Hugs
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • elbouelbou member
    edited June 2014
    DS just cut his 2 top molars last week. He was up a little more than usual and fussy while nursing MOTN, but overall, not too bad. Once I figured out what was bothering him, we just gave him some Tylenol before bed, and that helped a lot! He was a slobbery mess too.

@Lhyacinth888, you never know! When DS started drooling all over the place, I figured he was finally ready to cut the last of his 4 bottom front teeth. Imagine my surprise when I found 2 big molars instead! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• E got two molars last week. Top and bottom on the same side. He was miserable for about 4 days, and then they popped thru. I was starting to worry about how much Tylenol I was giving him, but he literally screamed for hours on end! Hope things get better soon, teething sucks!
  • E has one bottom molar that has already popped through and 2 more that have not. They seems to take forever.
  • Poor babies! I hate teething. Molars and canines seem to be the worst part of It...
  • Still waiting but they seem to be bothering her a lot lately. If I recall DS got his all after about 6 weeks of suffering. His canines popped up at the same time too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is working on both bottom molars right now and is a total non-sleeping crankypants. We had no morning nap and the sitter had to hold him and sing and rock for 20 minutes to get him to nap on her lap in the afternoon. I gave him ibuprofen before bed last night and it helped a lot.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"