C-sections
Options

New here from June 14

Hello
I am due June 19 with a girl. She has been beech pretty much the entire pregnancy. I went for us last week she is still breech so we scheduled my c section for June 18.

I have to admit I didn't want one. My reason my be a bit off. Lol. I am a licensed veterinary technician. ( nurse for animals) so I have seen and helped with so many dog c sections I know exactly what goes on. Not that it is bad it is just for me I know. Lol. Yeah silly reason I know.

The last few weeks I have accepted that I am having one. I want what is best for our little girl.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: New here from June 14

• Options
    Best wishes to you!  I had an unplanned CS and a planned one (but he came early so I call him my semi-planned).  Loved them both.  My goal each time was a healthy baby and that's exactly what I got....how I got them really didn't matter to me at all.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    I don't blame you for not wanting one.  I had one.  Absolutely wish I had not.  You have time, she could still turn. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck. I had a very unplanned c section, but in return got my healthy baby. I hope everything goes well for you and your LO.
  • Options
    Kim22Kim22 member
    I had my first CS for a breech baby too. I was really sad the first time. I have had 2 more since then. They are totally fine. I was imagining something way worse than what it was. Remember if you were able to start out with a vaginal birth there is no guarentees you wouldn't end up with a CS anyway. Good luck!
  • Options
    Kim22 said:
    I had my first CS for a breech baby too. I was really sad the first time. I have had 2 more since then. They are totally fine. I was imagining something way worse than what it was. Remember if you were able to start out with a vaginal birth there is no guarentees you wouldn't end up with a CS anyway. Good luck!
    @Kim22  yeah I have come to terms with c section.  I would rather have it scheduled than to have to rush into having one after hours of labor.  Now I am hoping I do not go early then I will have to have an emergency c section and maybe not with my Dr which I love!!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm also from June 2014 club. My baby came at 39 gestational weeks and became an emergency c-section after 10 hours of induced labor. Initially I was quite bummed out but learning he was in distress changed my view on the procedure and the birth experience as a whole. Additionally, I'm feeling/healing better than expected and love my squishy outside baby. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"