TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party! Come on in!

Update us! What's new? What's old? Bitch and vent. Celebrate any successes! 

QOTW: In honor of OITNB Season 2 premiere today..... Do you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or swirl-irlll-irlll? (But I mean literally chocolate or vanilla.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party! Come on in!

• Options
    I'm not doing well and I need some help with this check in. I've been really sick and doctors still aren't sure what's wrong with me. They had thought maybe gallstones, but I went to a surgeon this week and it's not that. I have gallstones but they're not inflamed or infected so something else is causing the pain. On to more tests and procedures. In the meantime, I'm a mess. Constant pain and nausea, I'm tired, I'm angry, I'm sad. I think I was supposed to post the check in last week, but I don't know. Can anyone fill in for me either permanently or just until I'm feeling better? 

(((HUGS)))

Chocolate. All day. Everyday. 
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    @uneek1323 - I am so sorry you are still not feeling well and they can't figure out what is going on. Lots and lots of ((((hugs)))).  I can take over the check-in for you.

@snegde - I like count downs - especially when it is to the point that I will be past all the really insane shit. Knowing that there is only X more days left can make it more bearable. Can you schedule a massage or some other treat for the day after everything?

AFM - We should hopefully be done with the lenders next week and should be able to get closing scheduled. I would just like everything to go smoothly forward at this point. I got picked up for another project (yay! money!) and have been working on all the little things I need to start my own practice. The money from above will help with my start-up costs.

On the TTCAL front, my chart looks like I ovulated which is pretty good after last cycles abysmal blood work. I really have no realistic hope that I'll get a BFP but, to me, ovulating means I still have a remote chance.  We are still planning on seeing an RE in July (after the house stuff is done) to see if I'm a candidate for donor eggs and what we would be looking at cost wise.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @uneek1323 - I am so sorry to hear that you have been in pain recently. I can imagine how frustrated you are with the doctors not finding the source of your pain. I am thinking of you and hoping the Doctors can help you.  All my ((hugs))

@snegde - One day at a time. I hope you can find ways to release all the stress or at least ignore it for a little bit.

@buggirl72 - Yay! The end is in sight for the house buying paperwork. I feel like you sign your life away.  Congrats are moving forward with opening your own practice!  Exciting!

AFM - I took a cycle of BCP after the Hysteroscopy D&C and now I am on my first AF. My RE wants me to do a cycle without BCP and then finish the CD3 and HSG testing with the next cycle. So I am temping to see if I ovulate. If I don't ovulate after 3 weeks they will put me on provera, to restart my cycle and then I can continue with testing. This testing crap makes my head spin.

In case you didn't see my AW post on TTCAL, my HCG levels are back down to below 2 now.

QOTW: Chocolate of all kinds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Options
    @uneek1323  I hope they are able to figure out what's going on with you soon and get you feeling better.

@snegde  I'm sorry everything is so crazy right now, but I'm glad an end is in sight!  And I am so hopeful for you as you move forward with IVF.

@buggirl72  Yay for getting closer to closing, getting some money, and ovulating!  Hopefully the RE will be able to help you figure out your next steps.

@myfirstraspberry  FX for Oing on your own, and I'm so glad that your levels are finally down.

AFM, I'm just waiting to O, having a crazy late cycle for me (CD 16 now with no surge, whereas I normally O on CD 11, sometimes sooner).  I am debating calling my RE on Monday (if still no surge) to ask for an US to figure out what's happening (or not happening) but I'm hesitating because I know it's not that late...it's just disconcerting because it's very out of the ordinary for me.  I guess "out of the ordinary" is the new ordinary.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    Hi ladies, thanks for the check in @uneek1323‌ . I'm sorry you're still not feeding well. I'm sure it's incredibly frustrating

@snegde‌ I hope things slow down for you soon. Looking forward to hearing your IVF updates

@buggirl72‌ yay for money! I'm glad to hear that your ovaries seem to be stepping it up this month

@MyFirstRaspberry‌ I hope further testing goes well

@LaRomana09‌ I hope you get some answers soon

IUI#2 was a bust, baseline showed cysts. So, no medicated cycles for 2 months bc we'll be traveling next month

We're meeting with the new RE at our practice to become familiar with him and to express our frustration with last IUI

I might not be around too much over the next few weeks, in an attempt to relax and not focus so much on ttc

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    jap618jap618 member
    Hiii loves.  @uneek1323 thank you for running this & I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.  I hope you feel better soon.

@snegde this week it all gets better!!!  I hope it isn't too crazy of a week for you.  I'll have everything crossed that you make it out alive :)

@buggirl72 I'm excited for your house!!  Congrats!  I hope you guys get to close this week.  FX you ovulated. 

@myfirstraspberry YAY for a -HCG!  I hope your testing is done soon so you can feel less crazy!

@LaRomana09 I'm sorry you haven't O'd yet.  Did you call the RE today?

@rachaeleigh I'm sorry this IUI was a bust.  I hope the next couple of weeks are relaxing & you can take time for you.

AFM: June marks 2 years of TTC.  That paired with life and feeling like I'm being left behind is really really really taxing on my mental health.  I've kind of pulled back from the main board as I feel like I know NO ONE.  I'll be calling the RE by the end of the summer if we aren't pg again (he said after 6 months of trying) and I feel like that's fast approaching.  I'm trying to keep myself busy to keep my emotions from spiraling out of control.  Ugh.  I'm trying not to lose hope.  We shall see.

QOTW: Chocolate.  Always chocolate. 
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    New here and fashionably late to the party...

@uneek1323 I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy, hon. I really hope your doctors can get you some answers, stat.

@snegde Thinking of you as you head in for testing this week. Keep us posted.

@buggirl72 It's so exciting that you are starting to take on your own clients. I'm a lawyer, too, though I don't practice law in the traditional sense. I work as a staff attorney for an appellate court. But my DH is a partner in a small law firm, so I know the challenges of running your own practice.

@myfirstraspberry I am so happy for you that you're on to the next cycle. Cheers to moving forward!

@LaRomana09 Maybe that big temp dip means you're about to O? Hope so! 

@rachaeleigh take care of yourself and take all the time you need. 

@jap618 I'm so sorry you're feeling down. Do you or have you considered talking with someone about it? I've got experience with counselors, shrinks, and all that jazz (for depression & anxiety), so I'm here if you ever have questions. 

As for me, I'm on cycle day 40 past my D&C and I'm just feeling really impatient to move on and try again. Lots of recent pregnancy announcements from friends and my first loss EDD looming next month aren't helping. 

QOTW: vanilla cone from McDonalds is my fave...
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    jap618jap618 member
    @BookishMomma‌ I have a counselor I talked to a couple of times back in January. I really like her but despite being in a funk I have a pretty realistic and good grasp on this. I'm saving her for when I really need her. I.e. hopefully a future pg. I went for a bike ride last night and I'm hoping to go running or biking again tonight. Who knew those things are so hard when you're ridiculously out of shape?

I hope af shows soon for you! I'm mobile and can't see if your chart is linked. Have you been temping? Hopefully it's not too much longer.
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    @jap618 I'm not charting this month. I knew I would drive myself nuts if I did. I'll start up again next month. For now, I've just resigned myself to waiting some more... I'll drink wine while I wait.

BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• Options
    @Racheleigh  That is incredibly frustrating.   :(  I hope the time away helps.  (((HUGS)))

@jap618  I know what you mean about feeling left behind, and about the main board.  Big ((((HUGS))))  
    And to answer your question, I did call the RE and I went in for an US today, which showed a 17.5mm follicle, so hopefully O is on the way and just delayed for whatever reason.

@BookishMomma  I hope AF shows for you soon.  (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    jap618jap618 member
    @LaRomana09 I'm glad you called the RE!  FX you O soon!
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options

***Sig warning***

@uneek1323 I’m sorry that you’re feeling so awful. I hope you can catch a break soon and your doctors can figure out what’s going on. ((hugs))

@snegde I hope your testing is starting off ok. FX that everything looks great so you can move forward without any hiccups.

@buggirl72 Yay for getting in on another project! I hope the house stuff is coming along smoothly.

@myfirstraspberry That sounds like a great plan.  I like that your RE is giving you a chance to ovulate on your own, but isn’t going to allow a super long cycle.

@laromana09 What a frustrating cycle! I’m sorry that your cycle is being so crazy. And I love the titles of your charts. J

@rachaeleigh Double ugh. Sorry the IUI was a bust and that you have another cyst. I hope you can relax and the break goes quickly.

@jap618 ((hugs))

@bookishmomma ((hugs)) I see that you have a positive OPK now. FX that you can put an end to this cycle soon and move forward.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    @luciddreamer106  Awww thanks for noticing.   :x  The numbers were getting depressing, so I figured this would lighten it up a bit.  This cycle will probably be "The One With Entirely Too Much Sex"

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options

Whoops, didn't see this. It doesn't pop up on mobile, so I can only access TTCAL 6 + when I'm on a desktop. Does that happen to any other ladies? Hope everyone is doing well... (((hugs))) to those ladies who need it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @shandorfml2 I can't access this board via mobile, either. It doesn't come up in the list of boards.
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    **sig warning**

Massive hugs to everybody. I still lurk and stalk the crap out of you all. :-*

@bookishmama‌ @shandorfml2‌
    I have this board mobile-bookmarked

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/ttc-after-a-loss-6-months

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"