So we had our individual interviews on May 5th. Everything went well and our SW told us that she would go ahead and make the arrangements for our home visit. And, I haven't heard anything since then. How long should I wait before I nudge her? In the past, it has seemed that she would put us on the back burner unless I kept checking in on her progress. But, maybe that's my impatience talking. Thoughts?