1st Trimester

Before I run to the doc and sound like a crazy woman...

First of all, not looking to get pregnant BUT if I am I will be ecstatic! That being said, having lots of symptoms. For the last week or so I've had a low grade temp (99) and a dull headache (which I don't normally get). For about 4 days now, I've had pressure in my lower stomach area right above my pubic area, and a feeling like I'm going to have diarrhea but I don't. Sore nipples, some nausea, etc. Took a home test Wednesday (attached) and looks faintly positive. Took digital test this am and was negative. Please help before I act like a lunatic!

Re: Before I run to the doc and sound like a crazy woman...

• Line looks thin, could be evap. Blue dye tests are known for running. Get a first response early result. Try to hold your pee til you can't take it, and test. Get a multipack so you can try again in the morning if necessary. Good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • The one you posted looks like an evap line.  blue dye tests do that a lot.

Test with a FRER or a Digital, using FMU. 

If you are pg enough for symptoms you are pg enough to turn those +. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thank you!
  • Looks like an evap line to me too. Get a first response and take that first before going to the doctor.
  • OmSweetOm said:
    Line looks thin, could be evap. Blue dye tests are known for running. Get a first response early result. Try to hold your pee til you can't take it, and test. Get a multipack so you can try again in the morning if necessary. Good luck.
    Or take it first thing in the morning and not test in the afternoon because that is an awful idea. 

You are really good at shitty advice. I guess everyone has to be good at something, huh?

Stop stalking and criticizing all my posts. Seriously, how childish are you. I got my BFP in the afternoon, after a 2 hour hold at 10dpo. Tell me again how I don't know what I am talking about? FRER can often detect as little as 6mIU/ml of hCG

• OmSweetOm said:
    OmSweetOm said:
    Line looks thin, could be evap. Blue dye tests are known for running. Get a first response early result. Try to hold your pee til you can't take it, and test. Get a multipack so you can try again in the morning if necessary. Good luck.
    Or take it first thing in the morning and not test in the afternoon because that is an awful idea. 

You are really good at shitty advice. I guess everyone has to be good at something, huh?

Stop stalking and criticizing all my posts. Seriously, how childish are you. I got my BFP in the afternoon, after a 2 hour hold at 10dpo. Tell me again how I don't know what I am talking about? FRER can often detect as little as 6mIU/ml of hCG
    Didn't you do the EXACT same thing to another poster? So it's ok for you to do it? 

It's not stalking. I have the board open and you are the only other person responding so it comes right to the top. And you keep responding when I do, so does that mean you are stalking me? 

Don't worry, you are off the hook for now. There's some idiot on another board claiming Sandy Hook didn't happen, so you have risen immensely in my standings (unless you agree with that poster). You just make me roll my eyes and laugh. That person makes me ragey.

Telling someone it was uncalled for to tell a woman concerned for the welfare of her pregnancy "ridiculous" is a bit different then following my posts around and saying I'm giving bad advice. Its clear you are just a drama chaser, and that is pretty sad. Enjoy your internet shit stirring. I will enjoy the real world.

• OmSweetOm said:

She's also really good at having a BIG FUCKING signature.

Um, My 2 photos? Right. Get a life. Seriously, is this relevant to anything?

• Don't worry, you are off the hook for now. There's some idiot on another board claiming Sandy Hook didn't happen, so you have risen immensely in my standings (unless you agree with that poster). You just make me roll my eyes and laugh. That person makes me ragey.
    Stuck in box: WTAF?!?!  A real-life conspiracy theorist, and she isn't kidding? I have no words.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Wow. Poor OP. She asks for legitimate opinions and advice, and ends up with a cat fight on her post. Time to put on your big girl undies, Ladies.

OP, I would test again in the morning with a First Response Early Result. Keep us updated!

• I never had good luck with First Response.  They were always the last to come back positive.  I always did 'early result' and store brand.  I agree, try again.  You can always get a blood test to find out for sure!
  • Testing in the afternoon MIGHT be okay, but I an with WCIBN--I would wait until the morning to test. I would also get a test with pink dye. GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • wintersong139wintersong139 member
    edited June 2014
    WCIBN - What board is this conspiracy theory woman on? I have to observe the train wreck.

ETA: NM, found it. Yikes.

Holiday Decorations Fail
  • WCIBN - What board is this conspiracy theory woman on? I have to observe the train wreck.

ETA: NM, found it. Yikes.

Will you give me a hint? I can't find it.

• Is that allowed under TOU?
    Search TB for "sandy hook," then filter to community.
    I would avoid it, though. I spent an hour of my life reading the ridiculousness before I realized what I had done.

Holiday Decorations Fail
  • @wintersong139‌ , you're absolutely right. It's probably better I don't find it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"