North Carolina Babies
Options

January 6th

will be my baby's birthday, if she doesn't decide to come on her own before then... *sigh*... at least there's an end in sight!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: January 6th

• Options
    It seems so far away, but it'll go by fast!  At least you have a date now.  Enjoy your last week of just you and DH!
  • Options
    I bet she'll come before then!  If not, at least you know it won't be too much longer.  Hang in there, Hughes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, I know exactly how you feel!  I hated having my induction scheduled.  It was nice to have an end date, but I just hated the pressure of knowing I might not get to go on my own.  I dreaded being induced so bad, but my induction went great, and I had an easy, smooth labor.

It was actually nice in a way being able to plan for it.  We could make plans for our dog, etc since we knew the night before that we'd be going to the hospital in the morning.  Although I do wish I had gotten to go into labor on my own just for the experience of it.

Either way, Holly will be here SO soon!  I know it's not easy, but try to enjoy your last few days of being pregnant! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecrescentmoon99:

Oh, I know exactly how you feel!  I hated having my induction scheduled.  It was nice to have an end date, but I just hated the pressure of knowing I might not get to go on my own.  I dreaded being induced so bad, but my induction went great, and I had an easy, smooth labor.

ditto! my induction went awesome. i wish i had gone into labor on my own, but i went from pitocin starting to baby in 10 hours. not bad at all! it's nice to have an end in sight :-)

• Options
    At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. A date to look forward to -- and if Holly comes before the, then GREAT!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    Hopefully she will come before that, but how exciting that she will be here soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hang in there! I am convinced you are having the same pregnancy that I had... so that means you should go into labor tomorrow! Maybe you will have Holly just in time for that tax deduction!

Good luck either way! The end is really rough but no later than Jan 7th you will have totally forgotten about it!

• Options
    if she comes that day, i'll be sure to have a drink in honor of her in key west :)
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    Hang in there - I know it will seem like a while until Jan 6th - but it'll be here before you know it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yay! I'm glad there's an end in site for you. Hopefully Miss Holly decides she doesn't wait that long, though.

• Options
    Hang in there! Jan 6 will come faster than you think or Holly will surprise you and come before then. I know how rough it can be waiting in the end especially when you're past your due date (I delivered 6 days after mine) but as others have said, you'll forget all about that a few minutes after she's born. Good luck!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekateland3:
    imagecrescentmoon99:

ditto! my induction went awesome. i wish i had gone into labor on my own, but i went from pitocin starting to baby in 10 hours. not bad at all! it's nice to have an end in sight :-)

Ditto both of these ladies! It is frustrating not having the spontenaety of it all but the planning thing wasnt that bad in the end. Gl to you! It will be here bf you know it!

• Options
    Jan 6 will be here b/f you know it!  Enjoy the quiet while it lasts : )
  • Options
    Oh I hope she comes before then...I know you're so ready to meet her!!! But it is nice to have an end date there just in case. I recommend lots of lying in bed and doing absolutely nothing until next Tuesday :).
  • Options

I have my GD test Jan. 6th.  Hughes, I have a STRONG feeling she will come before then!!!! 

Sending labor dust your way!!!  : ) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope she comes on her own before that! If not, she will share her birthday with Ashley's half birthday (she will be a year and a half on Jan. 6) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"