Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Expecting Twins But Losing One to SIUGR

My husband and I found out last week that we are going to lose one of our little boys this coming week. I have a very severe form of selective inter uterine growth restriction symptom. on top of that my husbands grandmother of 94 years passed away after a long illness of 2 years. I'm trying to deal with our pain and grief and yet i'm the strong one with the funeral for the grandmother. i'm trying to process and deal and instead i'm having to step up and be the rescue to the family over the loss of grandma. there is not easy answer, but am askinbg for prayers and patience to get me thru.

Re: Expecting Twins But Losing One to SIUGR

• I'm sorry for the loss of your baby and your grandmother. How awful. Make sure to take time for yourself, though. Take care of yourself.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I am sorry for your loss and that the timing coincides with another great family loss. Try to take a little time for yourself where you can.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • Breathe really deeply, get kneading, long shoulder rubs (just the shoulders) to release the tension, take it one day at a time, try to sleep well. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"