May 2013 Moms
Options

What are you getting DH for Father's Day?

What are you getting DH for Father's Day?

Re: What are you getting DH for Father's Day?

• Options
    Beer mug with dad engraved on it and dd's birthday and then a picture of dd spelling dad.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to give him beer as requested. I am keeling it simple.
  • Options
    ALP514ALP514 member
    I use the website Treat to send special cards. They come to the same price as a hallmark card with a stamp so to make one with LO's picture on it was worth it for me. 

I also got a handprint craft at Michael's. DH has been home so I haven't been able to make it yet. Hopefully it comes out ok.

We are also big on doing things together. So we may either go to the Children's Museum or to a Croatian picnic ( my DH is from Croatia) so I know he is excited to take DD to the picnic. I know events like that mean more to DH then a gift but I had to make him something.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Enders Game Book Series
    Professional Massage
    Google Play Gift Card
    Keychain that says "Any man can be a father, it takes a special one to be a Dad."
    Fancy Sushi Dinner
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KashyKashy member
    I'm doing a finger painting project with DS for Father's day.  So DH gets G's first art work as a gift :)
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Dh has been wanting to try the Dollar Shave Club so i got him the middle pkg that ill have delivered for the next year
  • Options
    I like Mother's Day and Father's Day to be simple; a homemade card with some gushy wording, breakfast in bed (if he's home), a token gift and some sweeties. I think it's more about how you treat them that day as opposed to what you buy them.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH has a double header baseball game in the morning so he gets to have about 6 hrs of him time. Then the team is having a BBQ. DS and I will eventually make it to his game. Then my mom is watching DS while we go see 22 Jump Street.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    Bj
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"