April 2013 Moms

Orange is the New Black watchers (episodes 1-8 spoilers)

edited June 2014 in April 2013 Moms
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Orange is the New Black watchers (episodes 1-8 spoilers)

• tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited June 2014
    That little girl that played little Suzanne (Crazy eyes) is an AMAZING actress!  I really felt like she's crazy.  They are all amazing actresses.  I like how they personalize them, making them relatable even though they're criminals.  I DO NOT LIKE VEE, nor am I scared of her.  She's just a manipulator.  This article has some pretty cool facts about some of the girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I just finished the last episode today! I liked season 1 more, but I still liked this season too. My favorite part are the flashbacks showing how people got to prison. There is a very interesting flashback for V coming your way. I was happy with the ending but I won't spoil it for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just binge watched both seasons and I'm officially hooked. I can't stand Vi, she's a crazy biyatch and a total sociopath. I LOVE getting to know the other characters back stories. It makes them more 'real' to me I guess.
    After having watched all of season two (without giving anything away), holy shite!!! So much good tv in this show. Season two definitely kept me guessing and floored me at times.
  • I'm just glad they fixed Pennsatuckey's teeth! I could not deal with another season of that mess...yuck!

We're finishing up the season tonight and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I haven't watched a single episode of this, but everyone keeps talking about it, so I'm definitely intruiged. Is Netflix the only place you can watch it?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Have any of y'all read the book? Have you watched Weeds? Its by the same creator and I can definitely see some similarities between the two shows.

I read the book first and I really liked it, but I had to kind of let it go once I started watching the series because they are so different.

I watched season 1 and then read the book. So different! I liked the book a lot.

It's a Netflix original series, although I think you can also buy the DVDs.

• edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"