April 2013 Moms

Plague

Repost from FB (gasp! I know I'm such a traitor!) anyway just wanted extra sympathy because I'm a huge baby and have the grossest baby slash husband combo right now. Warner got H-F-M and looks like he has smallpox, and DH has diarrhea but may as well be in hospice (man illnesses, sheesh). Hope everyone is having a MUCH better weekend!
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Plague

• Oddly this started on his arms and legs but now his hands and feet are blistering like crazy. Yuck.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • I'm so sorry hon.  Miserable weekend... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh. HFM is the worst. We had a couple kids with it at the daycare where I teach/where DD goes. Luckily not in either of our rooms, but still. It's so GROSS (and so contagious). Hopefully you don't get it too! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • OMG- Poor Warner! That looks painful :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Kate_CKate_C member
    LOL at the distinct lack of sympathy for Mr Skidderdo with his case of the craps. Man-babies are the worst.

Hope Warner feels better soon and that the HFM doesn't make it's way around your house!
  • Kate_C said:
    LOL at the distinct lack of sympathy for Mr Skidderdo with his case of the craps. Man-babies are the worst. Hope Warner feels better soon and that the HFM doesn't make it's way around your house!
    On a scale of 1-10, man diarrhea is a "Shut Your Face". 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Kate_CKate_C member

Kate_C said:

LOL at the distinct lack of sympathy for Mr Skidderdo with his case of the craps. Man-babies are the worst.

Hope Warner feels better soon and that the HFM doesn't make it's way around your house!

On a scale of 1-10, man diarrhea is a "Shut Your Face". 

I shouldn't have spoken... Now my H has some mystery illness that is making him cranky and (more) useless. After he worked all day yesterday and went out with a friend last night. Guess what dad? It's Father's Day so go chase your monkeys for a while while I get 30 minutes of quiet time.
  • elbouelbou member
    Awww, poor baby, and poor mama! I hope your guys are feeling much better today, and you haven't caught anything!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"