Preemies
Options

**here4u**

I just noticed on the SAIF board that you are TTC again!  Kudos to you!  We have been wrestling with the idea of trying to have another baby.  For the most part we have to decided to try again in a year or so.  I'm concerned though that I won't enjoy the pregnancy much - I'll spend the entire time worrying, especially since we have no idea what caused my PROM.  We're also making sure that we aren't wanting another baby simply to try to bring Nathan back - does that make sense?  Did you struggle with any of these issues?  What have your doctors said?  I truly wish the best for you and hope get pg soon with another precious miracle!

Re: **here4u**

• Options

HI.  Those are all very good questions!  LOL.  We aren't trying or preventing.  Just so happened that we finally started having sex again after 11 long months...then we realized, now that I'm late that the week we were having sex was my fertile time...DUH.  So if we are pregnant by some chance we would be thrilled.  I haven't talked to any dr.'s about trying again yet.  I have a yearly gyn physical in March so I wanted to talk to her then.  As for "replacing" our other lil girl, DH always comments that he wants to give Sophie a sister so I think he has it in the back of his head.  I don't feel that way, I always wanted 2 or 3 kids so that's not the reason for me.  It took us 2 years to get pregnant in the first place and after fertility med's, so I wouldn't be surprised if it took us awhile again anyway.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well, I'm excited to hear how this turns out for you!  LOL at 11 long months of no sex! We're kind of in the same boat, it's been over 6 months.  Considering how much my last gyn appointment hurt, I'm not exactly rushing to get back in the saddle!  I spoke to my OB about having more kids and he said there's no reason why we can't.  Obviously I would just need to be monitored really close and do our best to avoid having multiples again.  I haven't spoke to my RE yet.  It took us a year to get pg, but I've been told that there is always the possibility of my body "correcting" itself after having the first baby(ies).  ::shrug::  Who knows what the future will hold, but I'm starting to get excited for it.  Again, good luck and I can't wait to find out what's in the cards for you!  Have a happy New Year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"