The Good:

The Bad:

The Ugly:

Weirdest thing you indulged in while being prego if any

Re: **Saturday Ticker Change**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

37 Weeks: Winter Mellon

Daily NST continuing.  Every day seems to bring another drama.  One day the contractions are every 3-4 minutes.  The next day he was having D cells and I was sent to the hospital for more observation and he was not moving well.  Thursday he did not move at all and was sent for more monitoring.  Friday everything looked okay.  My OB has been out of town and I feel like her partners were not as aggressive or cared because I was not their patient.  I really believe that my doctor would have induced me.  I just hope he does not go into distress...I just have a feeling it is going to happen and I am going to end up with an emergency C-Section because of it.

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• Options
    Week 37- winter melon

The good: um....all I got is that I'm term now.

The bad: The swelling is getting worse. My shoes aren't going to fit soon!

The ugly: My pelvis feels like it's going to break in half. The pain makes it very difficult to find a comfortable position and sleep only comes in 1-2 hr intervals. I look like a hobbling old woman when I walk. SPD sucks!

GTKY: Nothing too strange here! I only wanted to eat Mexican food for the first part of 2nd tri.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    bunkgirlbunkgirl member
    edited June 2014
    Week/Fruit: 35 weeks coconut

The Good: Feeling pretty good, I'm trying to get as much done while I feel this way as possible.  I have been quite tasky this weekend and have accomplished SO MUCH!!

The Bad:  Had an u/s on wednesday (and everything looked great!) but during it I was informed that I was having contractions.  I feel dumb because I have been feeling those a lot lately AND did not think it was contractions.  I'm a STM, I should know better!!

The Ugly:  My sugar numbers haven't been great, still within the normal range, just not as great as before, it makes me sad.

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • Options
    I'm a day late but we were crazy busy yesterday between my kiddos swim meet and Fathers Day celebration with my dad. Week 35, coconut!! The Good: heartburn seems to be getting better, maybe because I feel like he's dropping? The Bad: My arms are going numb easier when I've got them bent for too long or if I'm laying on my right side for too long. It's pretty annoying! The Ugly: I'm huge. I mean I've only gained about 30 lbs so far (which I don't think is too bad) and I am all belly so it really makes it hard to get around when it's all out front like is! GTKY: No weird cravings, I've been craving brownies here lately but nothing unusual.
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kmawbkmawb member

Late (as usual).

Week/Fruit: 36 weeks, Honeydew melon

The Good: Lots of movement still going on. DH and I have finally picked a first name for this little guy so now all that's left is deciding on the middle names! And we're going to order DDs twin matress etc tomorrow for her big girl bed so we can finally move the crib (she's in the toddler bed configuration of it right now) out and get the nursery put together.

The Bad: So much annoying crap: vicious heartburn, sore back, BH, short of breath, swelling in my feet, so tired all the time and still having bouts of m/s at least once a week...

The Ugly: My hip pain is out of control and it's only getting worse as baby boy drops down. I can't sit, stand, lie down, walk, bend etc without shooting pains from my hips to my ankles now and I'm lucky to get an hour of sleep at a time before I am in so much pain that I wake up.

GTKY: Nothing really strange, although I could have really used a piece of cheesecake for breakfast this morning!

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"