June 2013 Moms

Spam it feels good to be a gangster *6/9

Re: Spam it feels good to be a gangster *6/9

• @42butterflies - I would love him too.  I need to find those.  I have an afternoon mission now. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Loading the player...
  • CL8badB said:
    FFFC If Js fever is only around 100 i dont give him medicine. I just keep an eye on it. If it goes to 101 id give him some tylenol. If not i just let the fever do its job. (it hasnt gone up yet)
    I've only checked DD's temp once when she clearly felt hot and was acting sick (and then continued to check her until the fever finally broke 4 days later). I think her temp was around 101 or 102 (and spiked eventually at 104). She's had a couple colds but I never bother checking her temp. I guess that's a side effect of her being constantly grumpy, I never think she's grumpy because she's sick. She's probably had a low grade fever a couple of times and I had no clue.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sympkin said:
    CL8badB said:
    Is it @Sympkin‌'s little ones bday too?
    Yup. It's also @araziza's little girl's birthday too! 

So Happy Birthday to El's twin from another mama!

^ There's no good rhyme for that one.
    I couldn't find a good way to word it, that is what I was looking for.

• Can babies eat too much? Aside from the eating till they puke, should we limit their food intake? DD loves to eat. A lot. Daycare says she eats more than the other babies, which is fine they are happy to feed her. But she is pooping a lot, has a decent diaper rash, and is crying when we clean her up because it hurts. Daycare said they could limit her food, but I don't think that is the best idea. Any opinions?
    Ive wondered a lot about this too, L loves to eat all the time and really never refuses anything. I have no good answer but I'll be interested to see what people say.
  • I have always had these morning stomach aches. They went away while I was pregnant but came back full force this week. Basically feels like really bad period cramps that go away after 10-30 mins. I wish I knew how to make them go away....

/whine

• E let me lay her down when she was asleep for a nap. But not G! He woke up every time I tried to put him down again... image
    image imageimageimage
  • Alex took one 50 minute nap today. That's it. Sometimes I feel like the worlds worst mom because I just can't get him to be a better sleeper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @araziza said:

@subliminalrabbit and whoever else suggested them - DD loves Dr Prager spinach nuggets. I never bothered looking for them because I figured that brand didn't exist in Canada, and then I found them when I was randomly browsing at the grocery store.

Where did you find them??

• @subliminalrabbit and whoever else suggested them - DD loves Dr Prager spinach nuggets. I never bothered looking for them because I figured that brand didn't exist in Canada, and then I found them when I was randomly browsing at the grocery store.
    Where did you find them??

Small non-chain grocery store, but a freind of mine said she has seen their products at no frills (loblaws/presidents choice chain(

• CL8badB said:

@Cricket81‌ your babys sleeping habits are not a reflection of your momminess. ((hugs))

Exactly, don't blame yourself !

• Well I've only had one margarita but is anyone else seeing @wasnotwas an my siggy pics switched?
  • I'm watching the One Direction movie...I think I'm in love
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Where is @GiggleJiggle‌ and her flaming hot Cheetos fingers? I want to live vicariously.

• I'm watching Burlesque. I've never seen it. It's actually decent.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • I just finished a book called Circle of Wives. It was a really good story. Did I get that rec here? I can't remember....
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • DH is making me watch a scary movie because its Friday the 13th. X_X

• DH is making me watch a scary movie because its Friday the 13th. X_X

Which movie? My DH LOVES scary movies.

It's called 6 souls its on Netflix. Pretty good so far but it's more like a thriller.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"