December 2011 Moms

Father's Day ideas?

Do you plan anything special for Father's Day? 
I bought a wooden heart-shaped frame at Michael's that I will let Alex paint and then add a picture of Alex and Julie. I also plan to serve breakfast in bed and make dinner of his choice that day. Maybe even write a nice card. :-)
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: Father's Day ideas?

• DH says he wants an iPod docking station/speaker thingy.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Leap08Leap08 member
    We just got a new grill and that's my husband's gift. I may also do some sort of craft with the girls.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • -T--T- member
    I don't think DH will be getting anything this year. Last year I bought him a Levi's tshirt. Which was funny because DS's name is Levi :)
  • arnold94 said:

My DH has a mug that he loves but it's his fathers coffee mug so I was going to get him one for Father's Day.  The only problem is the restaurant that sells it is in NC and I'm in VA and they don't ship.  Might have to call and beg. 

What restaurant?

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I am going to scour pinterest for something because I am SO not creative.  I'm not going crazy because DH went on a fishing trip mothers day weekend.  
  • I'm making DH a new Ipad cover on Shutterfly with pics of DS and him, also getting him a chicago bulls poster for his man cave. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We will do some sort of craft and I got him a Wallet Ninja- he's mentioned he wanted one and groupon had them for cheap. 
  • MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    edited June 2014

Since Menard's has the "11% Rebate on Everything" I thought about going to Depot and getting DH <AHEM!!> a large tool box (since they honor competitor's ads) that I've been eyeing for about 6+mo... 

(and for those not privy - DH is the anti-mechanically inclined one in our house. I think DS has more mechanical skills... I just want to get my tools put away and I'm not one who really NEEDS to spend a ton of $$$$ on this one)..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"