Stay at Home Moms

Is this considered SAH?

Not that I NEED to label myself or anything, I am just curious.

I am a full time college student.  I took this  past semester off but I am going back next week.  My classes are 2 to 4 hours a day plus commuting time and what not.  I will have the baby at home the rest of the time.  

Re: Is this considered SAH?

• I'm a full-time grad student w/ a baby at home, and I consider myself a SAHM.  Yes
  • Loading the player...
  • I never thought of myself as a SAHM - I was still in college until DS was three years old.  I didn't have a real job though - just a couple crappy part-time ones.  So I guess so!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sure! I stay at someone else's home with ds and one of their kids part of the day and I consider myself sah.
  • You are not employed, so yes you are a SAHM.
  • um, I know plenty of SAHM's who bring in money, so I don't consider some form of pt employment as barring you from being a SAHM.

I can't categorize myself, either.  I work 2 days a week while DD is in daycare/school and stay home the other 5 (I consider the weekend part of the 5 because DH is in school pt and has homework and such to do on weekends, so is gone like it is a work day).  I guess I would say I am a PT SAHM and a PT WOHM.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"