May 2012 Moms
Options

Fathers

With Father's Day approaching, has anyone thought about or bought gifts yet? (yes, I'm fishing for ideas ;) )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fathers

• Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    We finished his man cave so that is his father day, birthday, and Christmas presents. I will still get him a little something though. I think I'm going to have DD make him a hand print thing, mostly because I want it too. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    Hubby says he doesn't want anything but we got him a collage from walmart of her holding wooden laters spelling dad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dh is getting a shirt and a spring to lower his ruckus scooter
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

I had plans to get him a new phone. But when we went to go get it yesterday (I had kept it a surprise until we were on our way to the store), he tells me that he wants to wait until September to get the newest iPhone. If I got him a phone now then it would reset his contract.

So my great idea flew out the window! I want to get him a "big" gift because he only got little gifts for  Valentines, Christmas, and birthday while he's gotten me "big" things. I know he needs a lawn mower but I think that's kind of lame, similar to him buying me a new vacuum cleaner. He's definitely getting cologne though since he's almost out.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    nlynch11 said:
    MrsH11710 said:

I had plans to get him a new phone. But when we went to go get it yesterday (I had kept it a surprise until we were on our way to the store), he tells me that he wants to wait until September to get the newest iPhone. If I got him a phone now then it would reset his contract.

So my great idea flew out the window! I want to get him a "big" gift because he only got little gifts for  Valentines, Christmas, and birthday while he's gotten me "big" things. I know he needs a lawn mower but I think that's kind of lame, similar to him buying me a new vacuum cleaner. He's definitely getting cologne though since he's almost out.

FWIW, I would LOVE a new vacuum cleaner, haha. 

LOL, yes I know what you mean. But I was just trying to make a comparison of something that was impersonal.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I have absolutely no idea what to get DH. We don't do anything big, typically just a small gift and card but I have NOTHING. grrr
  • Options
    Nothing, I have been too sick.  I guess he's getting a baby in January, that will have to suffice for all of the presents between now and then ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"