April 2013 Moms
Options

I am back!

I have internet at my house now! It is kinda slow, but oh well. I know it is kinda dead here, but there are still so many ladies who I love talking to on here that won't migrate to the FB group ;) 

Here is a video of Connor saying "shoe"... well.. he thinks he is saying shoe at least.

Also, as you might notice, he had a haircut.. it was a three day event and screaming the entire time shaking his head back and forth lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am back!

• Options
    Also, excuse the mess, I have no dressers yet. I might spend the dresser money on puppies.

• Options
    Hey girl! Good to see you back!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to be back! Can you see the video? Just making sure it posted. The bump likes to make me look dumb when trying to post videos lol.

• Options
    elbouelbou member
    That video is so cute! I love his haircut! And, welcome back!

• Options
    Thank you!

• Options
    Hahaha! Wow he is so big and adorable.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Puppies??? 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hey girl hey, glad to see my soulmate back. I'm rolling at the video because it sounds like he's saying shit!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    JSS1002 said:
    Puppies??? 
    No really, puppies? I am going to need pictures of this.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Heeey !! So glad you are back!! And the video is hilarious!!!
  • Options
    ClandestineXClandestineX member
    edited June 2014
    JSS1002 said:
    Puppies??? 
    The puppy fever is intense right now. Almost as bad as when I had baby fever back in April. I think I just need something in its infancy. Puppies are good because the infant stage is quick and also my dog will have someone to play with. I had a kitten I found (and had 5 living under the house) but it ran away.

@MommyMorticia - Hey gurl! Missed you!

@Tondraluv - I missed you as well <3

Also, this was supposed to post at 11pm last night, but the lightning storm we had ruined that and put me in the dark until just now. Yay....

You want some pictures of puppies JSS? Lol. I don't have them yet. Might be Pitbull or Boxer.. although someone is trying to give two Dane mixes away.

• Options
    Lol cute! I hear shit too :)

• Options
    JSS1002 said:
    Puppies??? 
    The puppy fever is intense right now. Almost as bad as when I had baby fever back in April. I think I just need something in its infancy. Puppies are good because the infant stage is quick and also my dog will have someone to play with. I had a kitten I found (and had 5 living under the house) but it ran away.

@MommyMorticia - Hey gurl! Missed you!

@Tondraluv - I missed you as well <3

Also, this was supposed to post at 11pm last night, but the lightning storm we had ruined that and put me in the dark until just now. Yay....

You want some pictures of puppies JSS? Lol. I don't have them yet. Might be Pitbull or Boxer.. although someone is trying to give two Dane mixes away.
    OMG DANE PUPPIES are the cutest ever.  The dog park that I used to frequent (back when I had a dog), had a monthly 'Great dane day" the first saturday of every month and it was like hanging out with a herd of deer - and then once in a while there'd be a puppy wobbling around in there and it was just so ridiculously cute.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"