December 2012 Moms

New bed time battle. Totally my fault.

I still nurse Milla to bed. I want to stop, but she's a stubborn one.

Anyway, her new thing is to tell me there's "no more" and ask to switch sides.... Every 30 seconds :(

I yelled "no it's nigh nigh!" Tonight and scared the crap out of her.

Last night she woke up twice because she couldn't find her kitty and flipped out. So mom needs to go to bed too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: New bed time battle. Totally my fault.

• We are on week 3 of weaning dd and are still kind of figuring out a new bed time routine. I have to admit that I do love that dh and I switch nights now on who reads and rocks her. I was really hoping I would dry up by now but am still having pain. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We still nurse before bed too... She's been kicking the side of the rocker CONSTANTLY while she eats, and it's driving me insane.  I want to switch up the night routine and nurse before bath instead, but she's been sleeping so well the past few months that I don't want to mess it up :(
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yah, LO will try to push one boob away & get at the other one. know she's about to fall asleep (or poop) when she does this so am working in getting her to just say "other boob" rather than pull at my shirt because I really don't want her doing that if we're anywhere public.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • this is totally my hellish life right now.  i'm also still nursing DS to bed,and after a few minutes he asks for "other sigh" and wants to switch.  i'm limiting it to two switches (ooooh,take back the power, mom!), but i really just want to yell "no!" and dump him in his crib.  i definitely need more sleep. 

he still wakes like a newborn - every two hours.  it sucks.  we're expecting number 2 in December.  hoping that this will magically solve itself by then.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"