October 2014 Moms
Options

Going home outfit!

Share your going home outfit! I would love to see :) I'm ordering this along with a shirt for my daughter that says "big sister"!

I'm also thinking about the other one for pictures, since it will be close to halloween!

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to my love on 06-02-2007

Mikah Lucille born 03-02-2011

Baby Girl Zooey due October 2014

Re: Going home outfit!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jlz32185 said:
    Found this on Etsy and I love the onesie but I'd probably not use the headband.
    that is suuuuper cute. I love the headbands. I'm super fru fru though. Haha!
  • Options
    Love these!! Super cute :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    staryb said:
    All I know for sure is that I want a little pumpkin hat & booties :) I'm planning on keeping the whole outfit gender neutral just in case we get any surprises. I need to learn to crochet!
    imageimage
    I am dying for one of these hats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited June 2014
    I probably won't know until just a few days or weeks before we go to the hospital. I'm not planning a "special" outfit but I'll try to find a cute one out of the ones I'll have in store for her.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    DS has some super cute things I could choose from, but part of me thinks that each baby needs something that is just his/hers. So reusing an older sibling's outfit doesn't seem as nice to me as getting something special for this LO. We STILL have not bought even one thing for this LO, and one of the first things I do want to look for is a homecoming outfit. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    starybstaryb member
    staryb said:
    All I know for sure is that I want a little pumpkin hat & booties :) I'm planning on keeping the whole outfit gender neutral just in case we get any surprises. I need to learn to crochet!
    imageimage
    I am dying for one of these hats!
    Here are a couple tutorials I found if you want to try to make one. The second one looks easier to me but I have no clue what I'm doing lol. Otherwise, there's always etsy. 

• Options
    I'm actually hoping to use the outfit my H came home from the hospital in. His mom saved all that stuff and it's in remarkably great condition (considering it's 38 years old). It's just a simple white outfit, and I think it would be really sweet to use for our son.
    I was planning on doing this if we had a girl. My mom still has my coming home dress and it's in great condition. 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Arctic_SealArctic_Seal member
    edited June 2014
    I am going to wait until the fall/winter stuff comes out and then pick up (likely at our local consignment store) a boy and a girl outfit.
    Bean - 02/19/12
    Burrito -  10/04/14
  • Options
    I'm actually hoping to use the outfit my H came home from the hospital in. His mom saved all that stuff and it's in remarkably great condition (considering it's 38 years old). It's just a simple white outfit, and I think it would be really sweet to use for our son.
    We did this for DD. She wore the frilly pink dress my grandparents bought for me to wear home from the hospital

• Options
    We havent bought anything for his coming home outfit. But Im gonna wait until the fall/winter stuff comes out and probably just get him a little sleeper.

DD came home in a plain white onesie and pink pants that had ruffles on the bum. I was looking at it the other day and it was soo tiny. I cant believe she was ever that small.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jalara48 said:
    For a "coming off the plane" outfit we are picking out one for a boy and one for a girl. For a boy we have this one:

I'm still looking for the perfect one for a girl, but I'm pretty sure we're having a boy :)
    I looove this!  Where did you find it?  *Hopes I can get it in the US*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options

That's so sweet! I love these stories. I wish my mom had saved my outfit -- I would totally use it for a girl. I know my MIL saved my husband's outfit, but he was a premie twin. I'm hoping this little one is at least twice as big as his dad was when he comes out, so that's out too!

I'm thinking more along the lines of the pumpkin hat assuming this little one decides to show up before Halloween!
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    Share your going home outfit! I would love to see :) I'm ordering this along with a shirt for my daughter that says "big sister"! I'm also thinking about the other one for pictures, since it will be close to halloween!
    I'm in love with this top! Is it from Etsy? I have been addicted to Etsy. My girls have tons of little sister/big sister tops! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the owl :)
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    All of these outfits are adorable.  I have no clue what to do. I wanted something similar to DS1's outfit which was just a simple green stripped onesie with a frog hat and pants that had frog feet from Carters. 

I was hoping to find something similar for Nathaniel and Katherine, but its pretty hard to find b/g twin outfits that aren't over the top.

• Options
    Love these!! Super cute :)
    Share your going home outfit! I would love to see :) I'm ordering this along with a shirt for my daughter that says "big sister"! I'm also thinking about the other one for pictures, since it will be close to halloween!
    I'm in love with this top! Is it from Etsy? I have been addicted to Etsy. My girls have tons of little sister/big sister tops! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the owl :)

Yep, Etsy! I can't stop looking!!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    staryb said:
    imageimage
    My MIL knit a hat like this for DS when he was a newborn and he wore it in his NB photos. Love, love, love this hat.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    I love all these outfits!  I am waiting for my husband to get home in August so he can be apart of picking out the outfit.  But I might just have a few ideas for him when he gets home!!
  • Options
    @victoria+james‌ the fox hat! I'm dying right now. So cute!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    erawka said:
    I adore this one:

With matching hat:

It's simple and looks comfy with just the right amount of girly.
    This is super cute! Where is this from?

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I can't wait to see the babies in all these adorable outfits!
  • Options
    Speaking of baby clothes I have some Old Navy cash ($20.00 when you spend $50.00) if someone wants the online code, I'm not going to use it by the 25th! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"