3rd Trimester

Due date come and gone

Yesterday was my due date and of course I'm being bombarded with 'have you had that baby??' Questions. A friend sent me this picture and it definitely made me
laugh so I thought I would share. It sums up pretty well how I feel at this point!

Re: Due date come and gone

• Ha I remember the feeling. I went to 40w4d with DS and family called daily asking if I was in labor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is hilarious! My EDD was yesterday, and my family is getting psychotic with calls and texts. I only respond to every third or fourth, like nothing has changed in the last hour, thanks for checking....like I don't want to have this baby already.... I think they are afraid I'm not going to tell them! If they keep it up, that might become reality! Hang in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited May 2014
    https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com

ETA: My first came two weeks late;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I went to 41w2d with DS. I cried for sheer joy when active labor kicked in. Hang in there!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com

ETA: My first came two weeks late;)
    I definitely used this with my last pregnancy (she was 6 days late) :)
    Photoset 15 of 15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • *LrCg**LrCg* member
    I'm a 4th time Mom.  My first 2 were born spontaneously at 37 weeks exactly (not twins) so after 37 weeks with my 3rd I got calls/texts almost daily until I gave birth at 39 weeks.  This time around, I have NEVER told anyone my "due date"- I just say I'm due in July.  Even DH's father has no clue.  Only midwife, myself and DH know the date.  When people start questioning me even more into the date I just say I never paid any attention to it since its a meaningless date. 

I feel for you and hope your baby comes soon!
  • I'm 2 days away from my due date and not dilated at all - I'm stopped working over a week ago because at one point the doctors were taking about inducing early because I have GD, but now they're not. I'm going crazy waiting and starting to get a little depressed. I don't want to be too far away from my husband or drive too far and not be able to drive home. Ugggg - this is sooo annoying!!
  • 4th time mom here too, my 1st was 4 days late & the last 2 were a week late exactly. So this time people are just assuming sometime the week after my due date. Am hoping they jinx me just a little & she comes a bit early for once!

(not yet tho baby, we still have 6 weeks to go!)
  • Im in the same boat! My due date was Monday and everyday that I go into work everyone asks if I am still pregnant... Um, yes. I am. lol I know they all mean well so I just try to laugh it off.. It really is humorous actually, the things people say to you, or do for that matter, throughout the entire pregnancy.

Hang in there everyone, our babies will all come when they are good and ready! I just keep reminding myself that they can't be in there forever...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"