Trying to Get Pregnant

:::W2O Wednesday:::

Didn't see that anyone has started this yet... hope it's OK if I get the ball rolling! :)

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing to get pregnant?:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
The Simpsons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: :::W2O Wednesday:::

• CytheCythe member
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 12 (wrong one yesterday because my CD is one day off from the DATE)

What are you doing to get pregnant?: lots... yoga, pnv, green tea, EOD sex once H gets home, opks this cycle.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing much today. Pretty sure I'm a mouth breather so I might temp vaginally next cycle if this isnt our month. I don't want to switch now cause all my temps are uniformly low. I should still be able to see the temp shift.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it?
    Oh boy. I'm a 90's child so probably the Lion King or this Power Rangers movie that I can't remember the name of. I even made a staff like one of the characteres has in it...the feels.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • asoneillasoneill member
    edited June 2014
    Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant?: The usual, just waiting.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: So the good news was our houseguests left a night early to surprise a friend! Yay for us! Bad news is the primaries kept DH at work until almost 1am. He should be home earlier tonight, though, which is good considering he's a fairly critical part of this process, and I'm anticipating O any day now.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it?:
    I was obsessed with The Last Unicorn. I still think it's wonderful, even if it's a little 80s-tastic. ;)

ETA: @darcyhermione - Animaniacs is amazing - I love watching it now, and it makes me realize how many jokes went over my head at age 12!

@littleliverpill - It was a toss-up for me between Last Unicorn and Labyrinth. Equally amazing, and huge parts of my childhood. And speaking of huge parts, Jareth's pants. ;) (sorry, couldn't resist.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • ava826ava826 member
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant?: the usual

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I thought I o'd yesterday, but temp is still down this morning. I should be pleased because it gives us a chance for better timing, but I'm in a bad mood today because of the weather.

Star Wars and Star Trek. I still love both, and really most Sci-Fi.
    Me 37, DH 34
    Married 8/8/09
    Surprise BFP 4/17/16; MC 5/13/16 at 7w2d
  • Cycle/Month: 11

CD: 5

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Nothing yet. Finishing my period. Temping, OPKs, and sex planned. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: uh, nope, not yet.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? My first favorite TV show was Three's Company (when I was 5 or 6) and I now own the entire series on DVD.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD: 23

Charting BBT & CM, pnv, green tea, sex
    Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:
    Sorry but I need to let out some crazy.... My breats are slightly sore (usually a sign of O) & CM seems fertile, but I think my mind might be playing tricks on me with wishful thinking.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? For me 90210 & I still love it lol.
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Thanks @asoneill‌ !

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD: 10

What are you doing to get pregnant?: ED sex, temping, charting, OPK's, preseed, evening primrose oil, water, water, water, green tea.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Totally unrelated to TTGP, but I'm just annoyed today with clients that cancel last minute.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Full House was a fave show, What About Bob?-was and still is a fave movie!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 6

What are you doing to get pregnant?: pnv, temping, the usual things minus sex

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Its starting to feel like forever until mh H is home. It stinks. 

Full House, and Yes, I still love it :)
  • @asoneill‌ -- OMG, The Last Unicorn. Loved that movie. My best friend and I used to reenact the last scene on the beach during the summer.

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Mei&MeiMei&Mei member
    edited June 2014
    Cycle/Month: 3/3 

CD: 12 

What are you doing to get pregnant?: having lots of sex 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: ewcm just made an appearance. MH has been hinting all day (without previous knowledge of ewcm). So, yeah, I put my kiddo to bed, come back, and he's snoring away. He gets really grumpy when woken up. Blah.

As a tiny kid, I loved The Little Mermaid and Pocahontas. Also, we watched The Waltons as a family every night. I still appreciate these, even if I don't actively seek them out as entertainment. I'd love to watch them with my kiddo, though. Later, I was obsessed with Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, Fresh Prince, and Nick at Night. Also, Ten Things I Hate About You, Clueless and Rom Coms. I still love all of these.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jennycamjennycam member
    edited June 2014
    Cycle month 9 
      CD 20 

What are we doing - temping, OPK's PreSeed, PNV, green tea, sex every day Rants/raves, finally no more positive OPK's and a temp spike today, waiting for crosshairs GTKY favorite movie as a kid is Dirty Dancing, I was obsessed!
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
  • Cycle/Month: 1AL

CD: 30

What are you doing to get pregnant?: TTA until first post-D&C AF (looks like it's gonna be awhile)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My bleeding has finally tappered off to mainly spotting. Unfortunately I am still turning HPTs. I go in tomorrow to have my betas checked, so we'll see what the actual number is. It's frustrating knowing it will be awhile before AF. I want to get off the bench!

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Dirty Dancing was my favorite since I was around 9 years old. Still love it!

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• @littleliverpill‌ - I would say it doesn't really matter which say AF comes as long as you're temping and know when you ovulate. But what do I know?

Cycle/Month: 1/1

What are you doing to get pregnant?: patiently waiting to ovulate but kind of dreading so much sex. Haha.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm kind of getting a little anxious about starting TTC. Not in a completely crazy way, but in an Ohmygod-we-might-actually-get-pregnant-and-have-to-take-care-of-a-human-being kind of way. We're as ready as you can be, but it's still a little scary. Once pregnant, there's no going back (at least for us)!

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Love this GTKY! My favorite movies were The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Dirty Damcing,... And The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. I still like all of these. My favorite tv shows were Roseanne, Full House, Home Improvement, Boy Meets World, etc. Anyone else going to check out the BMW spin off Girl Meets World? I'm sure it will be stupid, but I'm still going to watch.
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1
    CD: 15

What are you doing to get pregnant?: All the things.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm pretty sure I O'd, but FF won't give me CH and it is bothering me. I posted the other day about how I had a discarded temp from temping too late Saturday morning. Adjusted temp would make sense and actually show a slight dip where there is a peak. With that temp and the peak, it has me O at CD9...and I think that is absolutely wrong. Seeing as the temp was late and thus inaccurate, I chose to discard it and that makes me CH free. Given my positive OPK, CM, and temp drop/rise, I'm pretty sure I've O'd...but no CH. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a3f13

M*A*S*H and yes.
  • @FrecklesInside‌ It looks like you most likely O'd. I bet you get your CH tomorrow with your 3rd high temp.

imageimageimage

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temps, OPKs starting this weekend, CM

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing much!

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Movie was The Little Mermaid, I watched it over and over!  I was just singing "Under the Sea" to DH in bed last night (he really appreciated it), so yeah, still a fan!  TV show was probably Saved by the Bell... my little brother and I would watch it every day after school!  Zack was so dreamy, and I still wish I was Kelly!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

What are you doing to get pregnant?: cm, OPK, temping

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: none today

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Definitely full house or anything on TGIF. I will stop and watch full house for a while if I see that it's on. I also love to watch Boy Meets World reruns!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 4

What are you doing to get pregnant? Just waiting out AF right now along with doing my temping, charting and PNVs. Once AF leaves, I will start my POKs and then ED sex during FW. This cycle I am also trying green tea and pomegranate juice now, as well as pineapple core once O comes.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: AF should be done today.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? I remember loving the show “Boy Meets World” and I still to this day love seeing re-runs on tv

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• @frecklesinside I'd say you O'd on CD13 :)

Cycle/Month: 9; 6AL

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNV, temping, charting, OPKs, sex (but I think we're done for this week!)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I think I ovulated yesterday--got a + OPK Monday evening, and really bad pain in my lower left abdomen last night.  Like I was almost doubled over and I felt crampy, too.  I'm assuming it was O pain since I've noticed the same crampiness the past 5 cycles, but last night was the worst.  It's weird--I never noticed any pain until after my MC.  I'm wondering why that would've changed anything. 

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? My favorite tv show was Kids Incorporated or Saved by the Bell.  
  • dazzld1dazzld1 member
    edited June 2014
    @frecklesinside - I agree with PP, I think O day was on CD 13 for you. FF likes 3 days of elevated temps before she'll give you CH. I bet you'll get them tomorrow :)

Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD: 26

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, PVN, and hopefully sex tonight, although at this point I'm quite sure it won't be baby making sex.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stocks: FF really wants to give me CH for CD24, with a cover line of 96.97... I think she's drunk. Anyone want to chart stock? Like a third of my pre O temps are over that. And I'm still spotting in the mornings, so I'm sure AF is imminent. I hope I'm wrong, because if I'm right that means two anovulatory cycles in a row. I'll guess I'll just wait until tomorrow and see what happens with my temp.

GTKY: Definitely a Boy Meets World fan still!!

ETA: Link for mobile My Ovulation Chart

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• RN1175RN1175 member
    Cycle/Month:4/3AL

CD:10

What are you doing to get pregnant?:Temping, lots of water, OPK starting tomorrow, ED sex starting Fri when MH gets home

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I am excited to be temping so I can hopefully confirm O if it happens! It is kind of a pain in the butt for me to do since DD wakes up at 345 am-430 am sometimes. But I have just been temping then because I know I have had 3 hours of sleep. My chart does look like the rocky mountains but oh well. :)

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Little house on the prairie. I still love it and the books too!

Married Sept. 2012

Me 39 MH 40

DD# 1 10/23/02

DD#2 06/11/13

2 losses, one before DD#2 at 5 weeks, one after DD#2 at 4.5 weeks

TTC #3

10/15/14 Consultation with RE

Nov & Dec '14 IUI BFN & 1 cancelled d/t early O

Jan 15 Consultations with 2 new RE's for different opinions for possible IVF with DE

Jan '15 Starting the process for Foster to adopt!

• Cycle/Month: 7

CD: 5

What are you doing to get pregnant? Forgot to set the alarm to start temping again this morning so that will have to wait until tomorrow. Otherwise doing all the norms. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: AF appears to be done so now it's time to get busy! 

GTKYWhat was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Full house. And quiz Joy shared yesterday reinforced it! I still very much love that show! 

Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • @littleliverpill - a 1 day period seems really short to me, although I'm jealous of all the 3-4 day periods on here since mine lasts 6 days.  Your temp dip doesn't seem especially low either.  I don't want to raise any false hope, and I am completely talking out of my ass here, but have you taken an HPT?  I know it is highly unlikely, but I just keep thinking of all those "I didn't know I was pregnant" stories about women who kept "having their periods" while they were pregnant. 

@llb2486 - I started temping again where you are now, about a year after my son was born, but still nursing.  My LP started out normal for me (13 days) but I've had some really short ones in there (7 days, 9 days).  I've found my chart to be far less reliable post pregnancy.

Cycle/Month:
    2/2

CD: 14

Charting temp and CM

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Still waiting on some EWCM.  I've been sticky, creamy, and back to sticky.  Anytime you're ready body....

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? I had a big Robert Downey Jr. kick as a kid.  My 2 favorite movies for home sick days were Chances Are, where Robert Downey Jr. plays Cybil Shephard's reincarnated husband who is dating her daughter, and Heart and Souls, where Robert Downey Jr. has 4 ghosts attached to him.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dazzld1 With the + OPKs and your temp rising, maybe you did ovulate?  But yeah, since your temps are very up and down, I'm not sure you'll know for a couple days!  Are you pretty regular with your temping?  Are your temps always like this?

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @dazzld1 With the + OPKs and your temp rising, maybe you did ovulate?  But yeah, since your temps are very up and down, I'm not sure you'll know for a couple days!  Are you pretty regular with your temping?  Are your temps always like this?
    I know it's hard to tell. I'm so impatient, but I guess all I can really do is wait and see. I temp at the same time everyday, so I am really regular with that. If anything, I maybe temp an hour early if I wake up before my alarm (which is rare). On CD15 I was drinking so that's why that one is abnormally high. I think I'm going to start temping vaginally next cycle to try and even out my mountain range! Haha. I was going to start that this time around, but I chickened out, and just hoped my chart would look prettier in this cycle, as I had gotten more consistent with the time I temped at, but it didn't. 

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• edited June 2014
    @FrecklesInside- another vote for CH tomorrow.
    @MamaZEsquire-  LOL about penis talk at 5 am.  I FEAR penis talk with my son.  I wouldn't have any idea what to say either!

Cycle/Month: 4 (3AL)/11

CD: 11

Letrozole, trigger shot tomorrow or friday, sex, drink water, PNV, Charting temp and CM.  Maybe thinking about adding green tea because last cycle I had very little EWCM.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  my cold has morphed into a sinus infection.  Awesome.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? I LOVED Ghostbusters II.   I could probably still quote the entire movie, word for word.  

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• @mamazesquire That is a scary convo that I'm not up for either.  I thought we had a lot longer before that issue would "arise".   

imageimageimage

• CytheCythe member
    @mamazesquire That is a scary convo that I'm not up for either.  I thought we had a lot longer before that issue would "arise".   
    Ba Dum Tss

Seriously though, this is a legit concern for me (if we were to have a boy) as my husband is in the Navy and will likely be deployed for months at a time...
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • WolFoxWolFox member
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 8

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Sex. Temping. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My temps seem to be staying low (in the low 97s), and four of the last five days have been almost the same. Hopefully they start to climb so they can start to fall soon! It may only be month two but I think I dislike W2O more than I dislike the 2WW... 

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Any love for "The Pretender"? My sister and I LOVED that show.... it probably doesn't hold up but I thought it was great. 
  • Cycle: 11 TFAS, 5 AL

Cycle day: 1

What are you doing to get KU: This is my first cycle temping and charting! Also tracking CM, taking PNV, and dieting.

Favorite movie as a kid: Goonies!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Um, even wee baby boys get boners. We haven't had to deal with "aim" issues yet because our son's only 19mos and nowhere near potty training but boners, he gets them. Maybe suggest sitting down to pee if boners are impeding aim?

Also I'm totally picturing that scene in The 40-Year-Old Virgin where pee goes EVERYWHERE because of fierce morning wood. LOL.

Cycle/Month: 2/2
    CD: 3

What I'm doing to get KU: Just waiting out AF, meds, vitamins, etc.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/etc: Holy massacre in my pants, I wish I'd bought ultra absorbency tampons. My post-Mirena withdrawal bleed was light so I was underprepared for this carnage. I had to get up every 60-90min last night to change tampons and still had leakage on backup maxi pad and some on sheets. Hopefully this lightens up soon and next cycle I need to try taking extra Vitamin C the week leading up to AF (I never temped in the past so didn't know when to expect AF so that made timing extra Vit C difficult; I used to have heavy periods not quite as bad as this for a while and Vit C the week before helped things be less bad if I could time it right). Please let tonight and tomorrow be less bad.

GTKY: When I was 4, I loved She-Ra and ThunderCats but having seen them again, they're terrible. Later on I loved Mighty Max. Favorite movies were everything Star Wars, everything Indiana Jones, Sleeping Beauty and Clue. I haven't watched Sleeping Beauty in a long time but we watch Indy and Clue frequently.
  • Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 4

What are you doing to get pregnant?: BBT, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing here. Just waiting for AF to leave.

Ferngully is standing out in my mind- I haven't seen it in probably 15 years. I may have to find a copy!
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married 7/2012, TTC #1 1/2014
    BFP 8/8/14 EDD 4/15/2015

• Cycle/Month: 3 (2AL)/10

What are you doing to get pregnant?: everything

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I had tons of EWCM today, but my OPK is still negative.  Looks like it might be a fun weekend :)

GTKY: What was your favorite movie (or tv show, or both) growing up? Do you still love it? Favorite movie was Mary Poppins, and I still love it.  Favorite TV was anything TGIF.
  • @billyhorrible: The thought crossed my mind that this "period" could be a fake. I'm still spotting and my temp dipped again -- but the real reason I am holding out on a HPT (and please forgive me if this sounds ridiculous) is that I only have three of them and it's really difficult if not impossible to get more (reliable) ones where I live. So I am paranoid about wasting them! I keep telling myself that AF will rear her ugly head in full force any second now...

Not ridiculous! It must be frustrating to not be able to easily restock on TTC supplies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"