*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage

Re: *** Wednesday - First World Baby Problems ***

• Options

Butternut squash, you get in my tummy NOW! No I don't want to feed myself I want you to do it for me waaaah!

Yes BLW had taken a bit of a blow this week. I made him some butternut squash roasted with unsalted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg. But I mad the cubes too small for him to grab so I thought what the heck, let's mash it up and see how he does eating off a spoon. After one spoonful, he threw his arms out to the side and cried until we fed him more. After that he wouldn't touch any of the other food on his plate. :-|

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of these cracked me up! haha

@BootsOrHearts M went through a phase like that. For about a week she only wanted to be fed by spoon.  It didn't take long for her to go back to refusing to be fed. 

"I want yogurt but I don't want you to feed me.  Here, give me the spoon.  Yum, yum, yum.  This is taking too long.  Screw it, you can have the spoon back.  I'm just going to scoop it with my fingers and then try to lick it out of the container."

"Oh, and yogurt is a good conditioner.  Right, mom?"
    We get this a lot too. Sometimes he seems to think food is just hand-flavoring. Dip your hand in and then lick the taste off! To be funny we copy him and dip our hands in our food (or wine haha) and lick it off. Yes we're those crazy parents.
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.

• Options

Butternut squash, you get in my tummy NOW! No I don't want to feed myself I want you to do it for me waaaah!

Yes BLW had taken a bit of a blow this week. I made him some butternut squash roasted with unsalted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg. But I mad the cubes too small for him to grab so I thought what the heck, let's mash it up and see how he does eating off a spoon. After one spoonful, he threw his arms out to the side and cried until we fed him more. After that he wouldn't touch any of the other food on his plate. :-|

Why don't you just give him the spoon and let him try to feed himself?  Neither W nor C could do cubes, we did spears...actually, I remember DC cutting up my spears into cubes and they told me that C "didn't like her food today"....erm, she couldn't pick it up....

Oh yes we tried that too but he wanted nothing to do with it. He put his hands out to the sides to make it very clear he wanted to be fed!  Next time I'll make it bigger so he can eat it himself. If I feed him, I don't get any dinner!!!

I'm rolling my eyes at the bolded. Some people just don't get it. My FIL this weekend watching LO (very competently I might add) eat big chunks of watermelon said 'you should cut it into tiny pieces so he can eat it!' Ummmm no that would make it impossible for him to eat, look at how he picks them up, he uses his whole hand, usually both hands!

• Options
    Wifey xo said:
    "Hey, look at me! I grabbed the poopy wipe while you weren't looking and brought it to my mouth!"
    I has the shudders....

me too!

It was resting on his bits so I did not get sprayed. He was quick, but Mommy was quicker. Rookie move indeed.

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    @andrea ri 80‌ Sorry, Mama! :-O

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    What she ^^^^ said!  Poor Andrea!  I hope you're taking notes so that when Future Cal becomes a mommy, you can tell her what to expect.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options
    What she ^^^^ said!  Poor Andrea!  I hope you're taking notes so that when Future Cal becomes a mommy, you can tell her what to expect
    this! I liked your post but I feel bad I hope its just a phase

• Options
    "I can't nap at grandpa's house because he loves me too much and won't put me down so I can try to nap.  Then I'm crabby when mommy picks me up.  I'm so happy to see mommy but I'm tired so I cryyyyyyy".
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    "Mommy there are too many toys, I think I'll play with my foot instead."
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"