March 2012 Moms

Had a baby yesterday!

We had a little boy - Jack William! Claire is loving being a big sister and it is so fun to see them together! Birth story if you're interested: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12361399/team-green-turned-lilnunz1-birth-story#latest

Re: Had a baby yesterday!

• nah82nah82 member
    Congratulations! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • eyenigheyenigh member
    edited June 2014
    Congrats!

Edit: Just saw the picture in the other thread. How big was he? He looks huge (and adorable!)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @eyenigh He was 8 lb 8 oz and 20.5 in long. His head was big and ended up causing me to have a c section - ouch!
  • ZimgerZimger member
    Congrats! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  Sorry labor and delivery weren't great, but what a handsome boy!  Hope you have a smooth recovery :)
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • I'll say congratulations here again. It sounds like you did awesome throughout the whole labor with all it entailed. Has big sister got to meet him yet?
  • @‌kaleb87 She has! I don't think she quite gets it, but she is very interested in him which is sweet. She shouted "That's my baby brother" when she came in this morning. Obviously, I cried!
  • WipzWipz member
    congratulations  :) 
  • Aw, he's precious!  Take care of yourself and take it slow.  I know it's not easy with a newborn and toddler...but recovery from a c-section takes some time.  Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!

• Congratulations! He is adorable! How sweet that your DD loves him. :)

DS was sunny side up as well and I ended up with a C-section after about 2 hrs of pushing. I was disappointed, but it was the best option for us and in the end, I had my baby so that's the important thing. Take it slow with recovery, you've been through a tough labor and surgery!

Thanks for updating us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"