Single Parents
Options

Weird

So, I accidentally tapped my email app on my phone, which pisses me off because then however many emails I have gives me the red circle of flaming hatred (notification of how many emails). I just don't check my email. My dad sends SO MUCH junk and somehow there's a ton of spam, so I just don't check it that much.

Anyway, I noticed I had a google+ notification. Which a) reminds me "oh yeah, I'm on that" and b) I have to figure out how to manage my privacy settings. Well, the email was that BD added me to his circle. Granted, absolutely nothing has happened with my google+ profile since 2012, but still, I don't want him seeing anything from anywhere that involves me or my life. That was just so weird to see, I'm still kind of confused and angry about it.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weird

• Options
    My first thought wait, people are ON google+ my second thought your bd is more of a looser douche canoe then i originally thought. Plus he really is a.certified creeper
  • Options
    Can you like uncircle him? I haven't got Google+ so I haven't got a clue gown it works. Or maybe just delete it if you haven't used it since 2012. But yeah that is weird.

Single Mummy-To-Be | TTC January 2014 | Natural IUI with DS March 2014: Resulted in BFN | Natural IUI with DS April 2014: Positive! | EDD 10th January 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I figured out how to block him but still...
  • Options
    I think sometimes you get automatically linked to someone. I'm not even on that and I've got emails about other people. So maybe I am on it but didn't know it
  • Options
    Well, if you have a gmail account, you automatically have a google+ account (I think). You'll get emails that give you suggestions of who to add, but to get an email that someone added you, they have to actually add you.
  • Options
    Roxalot said:

Well, if you have a gmail account, you automatically have a google+ account (I think). You'll get emails that give you suggestions of who to add, but to get an email that someone added you, they have to actually add you.

I'm so not up on the new wave of stuff.
  • Options
    My brother had to tell me that, so it's ok.  LOL, he's up-to-date with all the technology shit... I'm just sitting over here like "I don't even know what day it is..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"