June 2013 Moms
Options

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
edited June 2014 in June 2013 Moms
Happy Tuesday ladies, and welcome to our first June check-in this year!  I'm restarting the check-in leader-board, as I feel it's a good thing to do every once in a while (~ every 6 months).  

What did you do last week?

What are your plans for this week?

What's your long-term/mid-term goal?

GTKY: What's your favorite show (present or past)?

And the leader-board as it stood as of the last may check-in:

Our top ladies have 21 weeks under their belts!
@kdc2007 - Hopefully you had a more gym-tastic healthier eating week!
@phishgirl29 - Sounds like you're making great strides at the gym!  Keep up the good work!
@Pitchslap - Hope you're able to find some nice new places to workout outside!

With 14 weeks - @ItsStackie - Good luck with cutting out the soda!

Our next large cohort with 10 weeks - 
@Lizzybizzy80 - Excellent job on the continued weight-loss!  And well done on nixing the booze - that's a (sadly very tasty) empty calorie sink right there!
@RedCherry11109 - Keeping helahty while moving is quite the task - well done!
@No longer the best - It's always so rewarding when others notice our efforts - well done on your progress lady!

With 7 weeks - @WorkInIt - Hope the detoxing went well from last week's pigging out!

And a very warm welcome to @subliminalrabbit - Happy to have you!  I hope the chocolate rationing is getting easier!

BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Options
    What did you do last week? Soccer Tuesday, 2 miles Wednesday, Soccer Sunday, walking yesterday. Had more soda than planned, but not everyday or excessive amounts like before.

What are your plans for this week? 2 days of workouts, add more walks in. Soccer Finals on Sunday!!

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? half marathon in November.

GTKY: What's your favorite show (present or past)? New Girl, although I used to love All That!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last week I worked out 4 days (walked twice and two videos). I was pretty good on eating but did have martinis with my mom last night. We have an enabling issue when it comes to Ketel One.

This week I want to work out at least three times. We have B's birthday and houseguests so I will need to really commit to make it happen.

Short term goal: moderation. Long term: 35 lbs.

New favorite is Silicon Valley, I hurt my chest not getting all my laughs out. Older favorites are The Wire and Game of Thrones.

• Options
    What did you do last week?
    Went to the gym once, but my mom was in town and the baby turned one, so I fell of the wagon.

What are your plans for this week?
    Gym this weekend and eating right!

What's your long-term/mid-term goal?
    Tone up!

GTKY: What's your favorite show (present or past)? How I Met Your Mother! I miss it!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    megandchasemegandchase member
    edited June 2014
    Here just busy!
    What did you do last week?Ran 2 miles 4 days a week, my fitness pal and eating healthy  
    What are your plans for this week?More running, going to bump my run up to 3 miles toward the end of the week. Continue to track calories and eat healthy.
    What's your long-term/mid-term goal?I'm going to try and run the Glass Slipper Challenge at Disney in February so I need to stick with my running. Also, I'd like to lose about 8-10 more pounds. I'm down about 18lbs from my pre-pregnancy and want to get to the low to mid 150s, which I haven't been in years!
    GTKY: What's your favorite show (present or past)?ooh this is hard... I'd probably say Revenge but there are so many shows I enjoy. 
  • Options
    In still around, just far more sporadically! I don't look at my phone much during the day when I'm home with the boys and I've been really busy with both work and personal life so check-ins aren't very dependable for me these days!
    Last week and even most of May I have been pretty good about running 2-3x a week super early before the boys get up and doing a long run on the weekends. It's been hard to commit time since Lo still doesn't STtN, nap dependably or self soothe (boob dependent guy) so it's hard to carve out time, but I'm making it happen! I am back into my size 6 work pants now I'm looking to drop the tummy pouch and have endurance.

Next week more of the same and stick with healthy eating.

Goal: marathon Nov. 2nd without dying :)

Shows: past, west wing. Present: mad men, parks n rec and modern family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jefkjefk member

I'm on mobile (Android-based) and for whatever reason TB never works for me (but I'm active on FB!).  Anywho...

What did you do last week? I ran a 5K last weekend (came in at 49:15) and went for a 1.5 mile walk with the fam (DH, DD, and dog).

What are your plans for this week? Hoping to walk a few more times this week if the weather cooperates.  DD's birthday party is this weekend, so most of my energy is going towards that.

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? Short-term - juicing at least once a day, walking/running 3x week; long-term - fitting into my favorite bathing suit for our weekend getaway to Orlando in August.  Overall I want to drop 20lbs of baby weight and another 10-15 lbs on top of that.

GTKY: What's your favorite show (present or past)? Drama: Breaking Bad. Comedy: Modern Family.  New favorite: Playing House (on USA, watch it, it's damn funny).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"