Baby Names

Quints by Surprise!

Alyssa7012Alyssa7012 member
edited June 2014 in Baby Names
No, not me. :) The show plays on TLC and I couldnt help but notice the name choices for the kids.

Parents are Ethan and Casey Jones.

Eliot McKenna (older sister)

Brooklyn Faith
Britton Grace
Jack William
Lila Addison (lye-luh)
Ryan Elizabeth (said like ryan not rye-anne)

They seem to have a.passion for boy names on girls, but their
choices could be much worse.

OAN : I do think its cute that Daddy named his construction company after his oldest. Eliot J Construction.

ETA fixed spellings

Re: Quints by Surprise!

• mjreilly2 said:
    Every time I see this, I think: "Wow, Lila and Jack really lucked out big time." Ugh.
    My thoughts exactly!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I actually know a woman with McKenna as a middle name - but it is there as a 'surname' her mother's maiden name or something - but Eliot really? and Ryan? 

• Loading the player...
  • Yep, Lila definitely 'wins'.

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 (my birthday!) MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

TTC #1 (Round 2): May 16, 2014 

Names | Blog | Chart

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Yeah they're pretty bad. Thinking of TLC shows on multiples, the Gosselin sextuplets have much better names: Joel, Aidan, Collin, Alexis, Leah, and Hannah. Plus the twins are Cara and Madeline. Can't stand the mom, but the name choices aren't bad. I can't get behind the boys' names on girls like the quints on Quints by Surprise. There are just so many good names that are actually for girls. Maybe they wished more of the quints had been boys, who knows.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • I agree! The gosselin kids have better names, but the jones kids have much better parents lol
  • Except Gosselin is spelled Aaden. :(
  • I really love their name choices. We have a girl named Eliot, and another girl on the way named Langston. 
  • Definitely NMS, but at least they are all spelled correctly.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I really love their name choices. We have a girl named Eliot, and another girl on the way named Langston. 
    You're naming your daughter Langston? Is it a family name or something like that?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"