April 2013 Moms

Repeat A/S day - updated!

JSS1002JSS1002 member
edited June 2014 in April 2013 Moms
Hey ladies and happy Monday.  We have our repeat A/S at 1:30 today to make sure that the doc gets a close enough look at baby girls heart and mouth. I'm a bundle of nerves... any positive thoughts you can send this way would be most appreciated!

Everything went great -- it took a while and some moving around but they finally got the views they needed. No concerns about cleft, heart, downs or anything else. EXHALE!!! and thank you so much for all the love!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Repeat A/S day - updated!

• none5none5 member
    Good luck! Keep us updated
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you! Good luck. :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  best of luck lady!
    Right!?  Feels like it has been forever but now that it is here, the last 6 weeks went by reallllllllly fast.

We are down to one car right now because of DH's accident, so he's gone to work and I'm at home until he picks me up around 1... I really should be doing something productive, but I'm totally rooted to the sofa/TV/internet right now.  Haven't even showered. Okay, showering now.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am impressed that you can shower and Bump at the same time.
    ;)
    But seriously, sending good vibes your way for a hale and hearty healthy baby!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Thinking of you! Keep us posted!
  • So glad it's finally here!!!! Have fun seeing baby girl. :)
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• You've got this!!!!! Oh and I'm also working at home today and treating myself to a sun break!!! I'm only screwing myself since I have a ton to do but it's sooooooo nice out!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• danuli8 said:
    I am impressed that you can shower and Bump at the same time.
    ;)
    But seriously, sending good vibes your way for a hale and hearty healthy baby!
    Ha.  Well, instead I went and laid naked in bed for 2 hours watching Millionare Matchmaker reruns on Bravo, and THEN got in the shower.  Those closets are cleaning themselves, yo.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • love4blove4b member
    Yay!!!!! Great news :)

• JSS1002 said

Everything went great -- it took a while and some moving around but they finally got the views they needed. No concerns about cleft, heart, downs or anything else. EXHALE!!! and thank you so much for all the love!
    yay!!!!! so happy for a healthy baby girl!
  • Great news Jess! I will celebrate by drinking a glass of wine for you. :)
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • elbouelbou member
    So happy to hear your good news! I hope everything else is smooth sailing from here on out. :)

• So glad all went well!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"