Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Compatible Stroller???

I have a combi shuttle (we love) that we used with dd. We have another little girl due in September and plan on using the same car seat. The problem is that we didn't care for the stroller that we have (combi stroller used with the shuttle).... I look online and now the combi catalyst is available but not sold in any local stores. I really don't want to spend $400 on a stroller that I don't get to see in person first. Trying to find out which non combi strollers are compatible is turning out to be a task. Does anyone happen to know which non combi strollers are compatible with the combi shuttle??? Thx in advance!

Re: Compatible Stroller???

• Options
    Did a search for "combi shuttle adaptor" so far, the Quinny stroller has an adaptor that works with your car seat. I believe it is an expensive stroller (looking at the picture, a mom in my play.group has the stroller & really likes it ... is expensive though). Link: www.diapers.com/p/quinny-moodd-multi-model-car-seat-adaptor-672122?utm_source=Diapers_SG&utm_medium=PDP_SG&utm_campaign=di-sg-to-mobile&noappbanner=true

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Am hoping your seat is a Combi Shuttle 35.....

the Bumble Ride Indie is compatibe (they have both single and double version). Seem to recall it being at our local Buy Buy Baby

Also saw in Amazon's product description that tge Bumbleride Flight says it is compatible if you want an umbrella style stroller. (think it was also was at BBB in store

Here's a link to Amazon results, looks like a Contours stroller adaptor might be compatible as well: www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=stroller+adaptor+combi+shuttle&x=3&y=19
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Yes, the combi shuttle 33 is what we have...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"