Baby Names

Boy Name-Opinions/Help

We got our boy name out of the way last night and we're at a stand still. Here's what we got and I want to know your thoughts:

Cooper Hunter

(If you can think of any others to go with Hunter (either used as a first or middle name) that would be great to)

Re: Boy Name-Opinions/Help

• If I have a boy he will be Cooper so I'm a little biased.

I personaly don't care for first and middle names having the same amount of letters and syllables. It's just one of those quirky things. 

• Loading the player...
  • Love Cooper!  As PP mentioned, I don't care for how each name in -er.
  • The -er ending is my issue and I can't seem to find a name that I like to go with Hunter.
  • I like it but what about Ethan Hunter, that is my friends son's name and I like it too
  • I don't like the 2 names together, and I think Hunter is becoming a bit too common.  I say this because my BIL and his 13-year younger baby momma named our nephew this, so like in Freakanomics, it has made its way down to the lower socioeconomic levels.

I like the name Cooper, though, although based on these responses, it sounds like it might become trendy.

• what about Cade, Brooks, Cohen, Caden
  • Cooper Hunter sounds really akward. Cooper also sounds like a dog's name to me.

Caleb Hunter

Dominic Hunter

Gabriel Hunter

Jonas Hunter

Kelan Hunter

Liam Hunter

Samson Hunter

• Ditto what everyone else said about the -er ending. I like both names, just not together.

If you really wanted to use them both you could go for 2 middle names to seperate them, like Cooper James Hunter.

I like double middle names but DH doesn't so if that doesn't work I would do what pps said and use Hunter as the first name. Hunter James, Hunter Pierce, Hunter Colsen, etc.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really like both names, but not together.  I dont like that they both end in -er. 
  • imagestcroixbride:

I say this because my BIL and his 13-year younger baby momma named our nephew this, so like in Freakanomics, it has made its way down to the lower socioeconomic levels.

This made me LOL!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't like either name and definitely not together. Too singy.

• imageEmie28:
    imagestcroixbride:

I say this because my BIL and his 13-year younger baby momma named our nephew this, so like in Freakanomics, it has made its way down to the lower socioeconomic levels.

This made me LOL!

glad I could provide some entertainment :)  my nephew is a doll - too bad his parents are such losers.

It is amazing that my DH came from the same womb, you know?  My BIL can't make a good decision to save his life, and knocking up a 19-year old was one of his more Jerry Springer moments.

• I'm not a fan of the -er being together.

I like Hunter Riley. Hunter James.

I'm out of ideas.

• I like Cooper, but not Cooper and Hunter together.  It sounds too sing-songy.

What about...

Hunter John

Hunter James

Hunter Thomas

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Cooper and Hunter! ?My little brother's name is Hunter Blake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"