August 2013 Moms
Options

Birthday ELFSTER!!

nnikki10nnikki10 member
edited June 2014 in August 2013 Moms

Here's the link https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/12103910/307b31/

Everyone is on one elfster ( including the  Canadians) !! If you get someone outside of your country just use Amazon.

$25 limit. Please sign up by June 17th. Gifts should be to LO by their actually birthday or AUG 31st or you will be shunned. Let's have fun ladies. I can't believe we almost have 1 year olds!!

ETA: Please include in your wishlist what size clothes and what your LO loves. Also when signing up use your LO's birthday in place of yours so we know when to get gifts out by.

Re: Birthday ELFSTER!!

• Options

Yes lemme make a Canada one too!! stand by

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Can anyone give me the rundown of Elfster? I have no idea wtf I am doing. :D

edit: I signed up but what's my next step? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So heres a question lets say we wanted to use the one elfster... is there an amazon canada? So if I got @katies7 I could order from them and they would ship directly to her thus saving on shipping and vice versa for her??

• Options
    nnikki10nnikki10 member
    edited June 2014

@truebeliever925.. sign up..create a wishlist with what lil man wants/needs. After the 17th I'll press some button and then you will get  who you get and someone will get you. 

ETA: I cannot spell today

• Options
    nnikki10 said:

@truebeliever925.. sign up..creaet a wishlist with what lil man wants/needs. After the 17th I'll press some button and then you will get you who you get and someone will get you

Gotchya. Thank you! :) 

• Options
    Wait! @nnikki10 If I click stuff on the "wish list" it automatically shows up in the feed for the whole group? Is that going to bog shit down? or is that just what normally happens? 

• Options
    I've looked but can't seem to answer this question -- how do you know which person you're assigned to? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @truebeliever925 I think it only shows your wishlist to the one who gets you.  @ayanahazel1 after the 17th and everybody has signed up I'll push a button and then you get notified who you're sending a gift to. I believe it's "secret santa" style. We won't know who gets us.  
  • Options

oh @truebeliever926 I see what happened. I don't think that's a big deal to see.

• Options
    nnikki10 said:

oh @truebeliever926 I see what happened. I don't think that's a big deal to see.

I just don't want to go clicking on a whole bunch of crap and have the board be bogged down by my crap. :) :P I'll wait to mess around a little more. :) Thankkkk you! <3

• Options
    I like seeing all the stuff. Like the thing @hermanswife posted is awesome. And then the feed you can change it to just wishes or posts.
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:

So heres a question lets say we wanted to use the one elfster... is there an amazon canada? So if I got @katies7 I could order from them and they would ship directly to her thus saving on shipping and vice versa for her??

We have amazon.ca but I'm pretty sure amazon.com ships to Canada now too. We could do one list if everyone is okay with shipping from the store (to Canada) if they get one of us.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Natalie2167‌ awesome!! ok lets just do one than if everyone is cool with it.
  • Options
    I'm in! And I shipped a package to Canada not too long ago and it really didn't cost very much at all! (I think it was under $6). Just try to keep the weight & size to a min. :) 
             image         image
  • Options
    nnikki10nnikki10 member
    edited June 2014

Bump burp

• Options
    Yay I'm so excited for this!!
  • Options
    RevezRevez member
    I'm so in... Just... Let me get to a laptop

• Options
  • Options

I'm in! And I shipped a package to Canada not too long ago and it really didn't cost very much at all! (I think it was under $6). Just try to keep the weight & size to a min. :) 

YEAH you did. .
    I might not play, I have a lot on my plate right now and I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone If I didn't send a gift in time. . I have till the 17th to think about it
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    How exciting! I am def in.. But times have been a little tight here with DH's job, so better run it past him first. Hope to sign up Monday!
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    RevezRevez member
    @Marvel1013‌ I think I might be in the same boat. Between moving, looking for child care, landscaping the new backyard (plus countless other projects), planning the birthday party and returning to work I'm not sure if I realistically can join in.

Unless you want to be each other's secret Santa? No pressure about the deadline... We could aim to get the gifts by September.

• Options
    Revez said:

@Marvel1013‌ I think I might be in the same boat. Between moving, looking for child care, landscaping the new backyard (plus countless other projects), planning the birthday party and returning to work I'm not sure if I realistically can join in.

Unless you want to be each other's secret Santa? No pressure about the deadline... We could aim to get the gifts by September.

Let's do it! This excites me
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    RevezRevez member

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!

• Options
    Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    :x
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    RevezRevez member

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    I'm also sending you a dildo

• Options
    Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    If a huge box arrives I'm going to be nervous.
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    RevezRevez member

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    It'll be called "the great Canadian challenge!"

• Options
    Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    photo IMG_20140611_060145.gif
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!
    FTR I'm very jealous of what's happening here.

• Options
    LokiLahve said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!

Did you want ME to send you a Dildo? ??
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    RevezRevez member

LokiLahve said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Revez said:

Sweet! I'm excited!

Did you want ME to send you a Dildo? ??
    I could always use some new excitement in the bedroom ;)

• Options
    Sounds fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"