Babies: 0 - 3 Months

car seats

Hey I am visiting from Jan 2015 and 1st trimester and my hubby and i are looking at carseats and I was wondering which ones are the best long lasting ones that arent 200$ I am trying to spend max like 120-140.

Re: car seats

• I have the chicco key fit system and I love it. Wait for a good sale at Target or use a 20% off at bbb to save money :)
  • Loading the player...
  • DBonfante said:
    I have the chicco key fit system and I love it. Wait for a good sale at Target or use a 20% off at bbb to save money :)
    This is the system we have as well and we like it so far!
  • mysticlmysticl member
    Do all your research now but hold of on buying a seat for a while.  You don't want lose time off the expiration date with it just sitting around your house.  

I second checking out Carseats For the Littles.  They are amazing.  
  • I absolutely love Baby Trend infant car seats. I have used one for each of my babies and will use the brand for future children.
  • I use a Graco Snugride 35 and I love it! I'll probably buy another for the next baby that comes along and stick with the Graco brand when this LO moves into a convertible. Before you buy one you might want to ask the store employees if they'll let you see how it fits in your car. It'd suck to buy one just to find out it's an awful fit just before the baby is born and then scramble to find a new one. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• apmomapmom member
    I also have a Graco travel system and love it!  It's the Snugride 35
  • Love the Chicco Keyfit 30. Super easy to use and install.

• I have a snugride 30 and I really like it. It is also compatable with all the snugride 35 stuff (stroller and such) but is a little cheaper.
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"