Eco-Friendly Family

Organic crib mattress

I am looking for the least toxic crib mattress out there, and one that is supportive/firm. Any recs?

I remember that some people didn't like the waterproofing material that is on Naturepedic but I can't remember why now. Anyway, if anyone has any good resources for me to read or any info from your own, I'd love to learn more.
photo maymommy2014.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Organic crib mattress

• check out the baby safe mattress cover from eves best...it can be used with any mattress
  • Naturepedic offers a crib mattress with a latex waterproof side but if you are not wanting to go with latex, they also offer a crib mattress that is quilted on both sides and you can just use their organic waterproof mattress cover which works great!
    www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have Obasan natural rubber mattresses for everyone in the family!  We are such fans.  Thick and firm yet plush and dreamy.  They quilt the top with organic wool cover.  Not smelly at all!  Feels so good having them in the house and all of us sleeping comfortably on them.  So many baby mattresses are too thin.  We bought a naturepedic hoping to save a bit of money and I found it a) stinky, and b) too thin, and wound up re-selling it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"