Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Info needed: Registries that help reduce carbon footprint?

My friend told me the other day that there is a website where I can create a registry with just a list of items I want. Basically just a wish list where shoppers would be able to check off items that they are giving us. Basically I like shopping locally owned businesses, consignment stores and even craft fairs. I do shop at the bigger stores sometimes as well. But I want to encourage gift givers to help us by shopping for genteelly used items that are easy to clean. I looked at Myregistry.com but I can't tell if they have this capability. And any search comes up with different consignment stores websites. Please help our family reduce our carbon footprint if you have any good guides to registering this way. Thanks.

Re: Info needed: Registries that help reduce carbon footprint?

• Options
    Since you posted this 5 months ago, I am guessing that this is too late, but should you still be interested or for birthdays, we had our baby registry with www.nest.ca.  Canadian company, but they ship for free to US too.  They have a huge focus on sustainability for all their products, and they pay for carbon offsets for shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"