April 2013 Moms

How old?

How am I supposed to answer when people ask how old Rylee is? 1 year or 14 months? I know the months answer gets on peoples nerves but maybe that's after 2 years.

imageimageimage

Re: How old?

• OMG my daughters name is Rylee too and we spell it the same ;) great minds think alike. Also i still say months. I wont start saying years until she is 2
  • I miss you @lilbit0910 and Bray misses his lady!. I respond like @melandjames14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I will probably use months up until 1.5. Then it's years, almost years and half years.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • I say "just Over a year" and probably will until 18 months, and then I'll switch to "year and a half."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I usually say "he turned one in April."

• You guys are still counting months? I gave up on that the second she turned one. Way too much math otherwise, and I have a policy against doing math after 9 o'clock (A.M. and P.M.)!

(In all seriousness, though, I usually say "she turned one in April" or "she's just over one." Months are for doctors.)
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Months up until about 18 months. Then it's 1 1/2 or almost 2, etc. The exception is other parents with kids about the same age, because I feel like most are asking to compare.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • lana22lana22 member
    I used months up until 18 with my first and will probably do same with this guy. Also depends on context, though. I'm a fan of "just over a year" or "almost a year and a half".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"