Nurseries and Baby Gear

Double stroller: Bob vs. Baby Jogger Summit x3

Hi there. Looking to get a double stroller for my almost 2 year old and newborn. I have a single Bob Revolution, but am just seeing the Baby Jogger Summit for the first time, and am very intrigued by the easy fold. Anyone like one of these over the other? I haven't been able to get to a store to try them out. Thanks. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Double stroller: Bob vs. Baby Jogger Summit x3

• kmc84kmc84 member
    I have a single BOB and hopefully (if this IVF works) we will have 2u2 and I am in LOVE with the BJ Summit X3! I played with a double revolution and a single summit x3 (no double in store). The fold is SO much easier, the seat has 1" more height, sun canopy stays extended better than BOB, the suspension seems a little better, it has an adjustable handlebar, and the thing that has me sold is the locking front wheel. For the BOB you have to get in front of the stroller and switch the lock at the wheel. For the Summit x3, you switch it by the handlebar. The runaway strap is better on the Summit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    The BOB has a better push but the Summit has some nice features like the better fold.  For me personally, I like the BOB better because it glides SO easily and I rarely fold the stroller anyways so that didn't matter to me.  The features on the Summit just weren't important enough to me to switch from the BOB push. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"