TTC After a Loss
Options

*~*~ IF Check in *~*~ May 31st

kflynn81kflynn81 member
edited May 2014 in TTC After a Loss
This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with. Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related. Make sure to message me as soon as you get your BFP so we can congratulate you here, I don't go over to PGAL often so I will probably miss it.
@alicia_r1 How did you IUI go last week?
@anitaflora Saw your post on the main board ((hugs)) hopefully this cycle brings you LO#2
@EKGibs How was your week?
@Frenchteachermama How’s it going post-IUI, will you POAS?
@HeyMrsPotter What happened Wednesday, did you POAS?
@jaztaz1 How did your FET go? Will you POAS?
@katib77 When is your next monitoring appt? Are you enjoying your staycation?
@kaynix21 Sorry about the BFN  How did your appt go Monday?
@ky29 Any update on the natural cycle?
@LizBlue Hows the Lupron going? When’s your projected transfer date(s)?
@Lundlebean When will you have the extra testing done? Hopefully they can find some answers for you…no answers are so difficult.
@natsfans84 How goes the Clomid? Any further progress from Tuesday’s appt?
@O2girl So happy you like the new RE… whats the plan after your hysteroscopy?
@rachaeleigh Any updates?
@Rocks526 When are you going to cycle again?
@tvLily Did AF show her face yet? Whats your next step?
@uneek1323 Whats new?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ QOTW: What is your biggest pet peeve? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited formatting
Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
  • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
  • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
  • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
  • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
  • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

Re: *~*~ IF Check in *~*~ May 31st

• Options

So I had my HSN (saline) repeated last week and not only was a clear picture still not present, now he sees a big white blob hanging out in the middle of my ute. So hysteroscopy is back on the table!!!  I scheduled it for this upcoming Friday the 6th so at least yay for another 4 day work week! LOL. My RE said it could be a few things but with my HCG problems it would make sense if this were tissue just hanging out in there. If that is the case, he'll remove it and I "should" be still on track for the June FET cycle. Hope so, but we'll see!!

Biggest pet peeve of mine is when my husband doesn't put the twist tie back on the bread.....or when something explodes in the microwave and he (or this can apply to coworkers too) doesn't clean it off!!

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    kbedfoxkbedfox member
    Hey @kflynn81‌ thanks for the checkin! Ugh sorry you're going to have to do the hysteroscopy after all. Hopefully this will be the end of all the difficulties and you can do the FET in June.

Updates: I went for yet another follie scan today and they want me to come back tomorrow to trigger. I have 1 follie at ~16mm. Ugh I'm happy to have 1 but I'm disappointed it's JUST 1 again (I know it only takes 1 but I wish we had more than 1 chance per cycle) and that I have to drive another 3 hrs round trip for a 10-min appointment. Could be worse I guess. I'm trying to be positive about this cycle but if it doesn't work again I think we'll have to consider IUI. I'm reading a lot about different success rates w Clomid + trigger + TI vs Clomid + trigger + IUI and nothing gets my hopes way way up.

QOTW: I'm a grammar nazi so bad grammar is a major pet peeve.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    O2girlO2girl member
    Hi ladies.
    Thanks @kflynn81‌ for the check-in you rock! Glad you are my hysteroscopy buddy! I hope yours goes smoothly!

@natsfans84‌
    Sorry you have just one follie; I'm sure that is super frustrating. My fx that one follie is all you need!

AFM: @kflynn81‌ .... The plan right now is if everything is up to snuff on my hysteroscopy I will start Lupron again (the length of time is contingent upon how bad the adeno looks during the hysteroscopy). My new RE put me on aygestin starting yesterday and he says he plans on overlapping the Lupron with the aygestin to really kick the adenos butt.

QOTD:
    My biggest pet peeve is when people stand to close to me in the checkout line..... Especially when I'm trying to enter my PIN number on the keypad.... OMFG does that piss me off lol
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    TVLilyTVLily member
    Hello lovelies,

@kflynn81‌ thanks for the check in. Sorry you still have to have the hysteroscopy, fx it doesn't effect your June FET. I'll be thinking of you Friday.

@natsfans84‌ I understand the frustration of one follie. Fx it's all you need.

@O2girl‌ GL with your hysteroscopy

Update on me: I've had an interesting cycle. Did femara, follies collapsed at 13mm so RE said cycle was a bust. Did 10 days of prometrium. No AF, went back to the RE 10dp progesterone to find two big follies in my u/s and my bw showed I was starting to surge. My RE says I am "spontaneously ovulating" on my own and it is "very interesting" I did this without AF. So lucky we caught it, I'm just starting the 2ww now; it's my first one in 3 months so it's nice. If this doesn't work we'll be moving to iui next cycle I'm not sure my med protocol but he said we'd be trying something different.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When pp don't respond to a msg but you can see they've read it. People who are always late.

Have a good week ladies, ((hugs)) to anyone needing them.

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• Options
    O2girlO2girl member
    TVLily said:

Biggest Pet Peeve: When pp don't respond to a msg but you can see they've read it.

Seriously! It is really annoying when people do that!!
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    @kflynn81 sorry about the blob. What the hell?! I hope Friday goes well

@natsfans84 fx for you!

@o2girl I saw your other post about cytotec. I took it for a mmc and didn't experience much difficulty with it. My only pain was from the passing of tissue. I hope everything goes ok for you

@tvlily I hope your 2ww flies by, even thoughwe know that won't happen ;-)

AFM: cd1, IUI#2 is a bust. One more and we'll be moving onto IVF

It's just all so weird. I never thought we'd be at this point

My nurse never called me back today to schedule baseline. In case they can't fit me in Monday, is cd4 too late?

QOTW: I have many pet peeves! One is when people do not park straight in spots! Ugh, the the 5 seconds to straighten your Damn vehicle!

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    TVLilyTVLily member

@kflynn81 sorry about the blob. What the hell?! I hope Friday goes well

@natsfans84 fx for you!

@o2girl I saw your other post about cytotec. I took it for a mmc and didn't experience much difficulty with it. My only pain was from the passing of tissue. I hope everything goes ok for you

@tvlily I hope your 2ww flies by, even thoughwe know that won't happen ;-)

AFM: cd1, IUI#2 is a bust. One more and we'll be moving onto IVF

It's just all so weird. I never thought we'd be at this point

My nurse never called me back today to schedule baseline. In case they can't fit me in Monday, is cd4 too late?

QOTW: I have many pet peeves! One is when people do not park straight in spots! Ugh, the the 5 seconds to straighten your Damn vehicle!

Sorry IUI#2 was a bust ((hugs)). I've had my baseline on CD4 before, my RE suggests 2-4 so hopefully your RE is good for the same.

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• Options
    Hi ladies,
    @kflynn81 I'm sorry you have to go through more before moving forward .

@natsfans84‌ I know its hard to be optimistic but I've seen success stories all the time with just one. FX for you.

@O2girl‌ glad you like your new RE and have a confident plan moving forward.

@TVLily‌ that cycle sounds nuts! But glad things were sort of salvaged.

@Rachaeleigh‌ - usually cd4 is fine not too late.

AFM had a monitoring this morning and next one is Monday. I have 7 follies above 10mm today and a few others that could possibly grow. RE upped follistim to 225 from 150, still on 150 of Menopur and Ganirelix

Pet peeve hhhmmmmm, I have many but nothing jumps as the biggest. I guess people being late as I'm always early

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    @katib77 I really hope those follies, and a few more, keep growing!

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    MBJuneMBJune member
    @kflynn81‌ I hope all goes well on Friday

@natsfans84‌ it only takes 1, fx for yoy

@O2girl‌ I'm glad you like your new re

@Rachaeleigh‌ - my re is ok with cd4, hopefully yours will be too

@TVLily‌ that's a rollercoaster for sure, fx for you

@katib77‌ I hope your follies and more grow

AFM: Can I join the check in?

History is in my siggy, but for those not able to see it I will do a quick run down.

TTC 3 years, 1 round clomid not monitored, finally in to see and re a year ago as the waiting list was a year. Did 4 cycles of Letrozole and TI, all BFN. First IUI with 7.5mg Letrozole resulted in a BFP. Unfortunately it was a non-viable pregnancy, found that out at 5w 3d.

Right now I am just waiting on my last blood draw and then we will doing IUI again.

My pet peeve is people tapping or fidgeting, it drives me nuts, DH is the worst!

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• Options
    Morning loves!!! I'm mobile this weekend and will properly respond to everyone on Monday morning!

AFM: I'm 9dpiui this morning and am planning to wait until Wednesday at 12dpiui to test. Every time I test early and it's a BFN I'm depressed and crazy and keep testing for the next few days and hoping it will change to a BFP. I have my big IVF meeting on Wednesday so if it's a BFN at least I'll have my big appointment to look forward to.

((Hugs)) to anyone who needs them!!!

QOTW: I hate when people are super negative about everything. And "know it alls"!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    ky29ky29 member
    I had a huge temp drop yesterday, so I'm expecting AF any time now. Going back to injects + IUI (#4 and final). Right now I'm extra moody. I blame AF.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Thanks so much for the check-in @kflynn81 :)

I've been a post whore on the main board here, so I won't give an update here other than today was ER day and they got 7. So waiting on the fert report tomorrow. Hopeful but nervous!

Thanks for all the support from so many of you on the other thread.

@kflynn81 - ugh! good luck with the hysteroscopy Friday! I hope that it all gets resolved soon so you don't have any issues with the June FET. Rooting for you!

@natsfans84 - Oh wow - I am right there with you as far as the long drive for short appointments. I'm so sorry & completely get that hassle :( I hope your scan today went better and that you're on schedule to trigger!

@O2girl - from your other thread, again, hope that you can get some answers soon and if you decide to switch REs that you're happy with the decision and get someone you feel more comfortable with. Good luck with the hysteroscopy as well as the meds to get rid of the adenomyosis! I have a semi mild case of that as well :( I hope the meds can resolve it for you!

@TVLily - good luck with this cycle! I'm glad it turned out that you had a funky cycle in a good way!

@Rachaeleigh - Oh honey - I'm so sorry the IUI #2 was a bust :( Best of luck for the next round!

@katib77 - yay for growing follies!! You have been such a support to me and I am so grateful for it - just want to reach out and thank you :) Good luck with tomorrow!

@MBJune - Welcome to the check in :) I'm so sorry for your loss - and hope that your HCG comes down quickly and you can move on to the next round that will be successful for you!

@Frenchteachermama - yayyy!!!! So much love and luck your way for this cycle!!

@ky29 - :(:( I'm sorry for the temp drop - ugh I just am looking through your siggy and the long, long journey you've been on. I'm so sorry for your losses and the hard road this has been. Wishing you all the best for the next cycle!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

***All always welcome!!***

• Options
    @Kflynn81 Thanks for running the check in!

AF should arrive by the end of the week.  Just in time for closing and moving in to our new house.  Sorry everyone that I can't offer much support this week.  I am at the IL's and it's hard to access the internet.
  • Options

FX @TVlily@katieb77, @natsfans84and  @anitaflora, hope you get a great fert report

Frenchteachermama that this is it for you

Hope your hyesteroscopy's go well ane everything looks ok @Kflynn81 and @O2girl

hugs @ky29 and @rachaeleigh

as for me, the IUI went well, can't believe it came so fast after starting stims, so now I at least don't have to make that stupid drive out to the RE's office again for a while.  I can do my progesterone blood work on wed a few miles from where I work.  This IUI for some reason hurt less the day of, but my ovaries have been sore the past few days, but hopefully that is a good sign

QOTW: my pet peeve...right now, it's DH being over protective and the same with the RE's, just trust me that I know my body damn it.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Options
    Hi, ladies. I'd been holding off on replying to this week's check-in in hopes I'd get a chance to write individual responses to everyone, but it looks like it's not going to happen. Suffice it to say I am thinking of you all and sending ((HUGS)) to anyone who needs them.

I did POAS-HPT last week and, as you can guess based on the fact that I'm still posting here, it was a BFN as expected. I'm just glad to be done with that wonky, long, cyst-ridden cycle. I'm CD5 now, and because of travel, we won't be doing any treatment this cycle. We'll be on vacation in Canada during my FW. The only time I've ever conceived (with our loss) was on a vacation to Mexico. FX that maybe just being out of the States is what we need to make it happen again this time?  
    [-O<
  • Options
    @HeyMrsPotter‌ I can't do treatment this cycle due to Damn cysts again and next month is out due to travel, we'll be non treatment buddies ((hugs))

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited June 2014
    @HeyMrsPotter‌ I can't do treatment this cycle due to Damn cysts again and next month is out due to travel, we'll be non treatment buddies ((hugs))
    I'm sorry, @Rachaeleigh. ((HUGS)). At least we're in it together. We're in like the coolest club that no one wants to join.
  • Options
    kflynn81 Thanks for the check in.

Appt when good on Monday. I had a cyst at the CD3 u/s but it was clear by Monday. Had another appt today and had 18mm and 15mm follies (yay!) triggering tonight and IUI Friday morning.

I already feel like I'm starting to O so I'm worried we're gonna miss it. Calling the RE tomorrow to check and see if they think we should move up to tomorrow afternoon. 

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"