Illinois Babies
Options

Prentice or Rush

Hello ladies!  Looking forward to getting to know you guys over the next several months.  I had my first U/S today at 7w5d.  While my OBGYN has said I have until week 20 to determine the hospital this is now the second time they have asked about my preference between the 2 facilities.  

Anyone have recommendations?  I know Rush is a newer facility.

TIA!

Test

Re: Prentice or Rush

• Options
    I gave birth at Prentice last month. I had a great experience, highly recommend. I had peace of mind being connected to Lurie Children's in case of anything unexpected came about with the baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Prentice! Had my boy there, ended up in the NICU for a week and I was there for a few weeks..everything is top notch..only vice is the extremely expensive parking for you and your guests.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a NICU nurse in the city and will say both are great options, with great NICUs if needed. Sure, Luries is there, but Prentice has an amazing NICU and the likelihood of transferring to lurie is very slim.
    Prentice is known for having an amazing L&D, and sure they spit out hundreds of babies a month, but it doesn't mean the care is anything less than excellent. As PP said, parking is pricey!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"