February 2015 Moms

Insomnia

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I think it's the main reason I'm so tired right now.

Also, unrelated, but I looked a newborn clothing yesterday while I was at Target. I forgot how tiny babies are!
J+C est. 6.22.08
Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Insomnia

• lulu783lulu783 member
    Yes! It's horrible. I find myself awake from 1-4am - I fall back asleep just in time for my alarm to go off at 5:00 :( I'm also going to bed so early these days - 8:30pm and I'm asleep. Hopefully this gets better for us!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Me too! Wide awake at 5 am like clock work despite a 7 am alarm. Fortunately no exhaustion yet but that will surely come.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We took a trip through the baby section at Target yesterday, too :) I considered it "educational" for DH-- he doesn't have any experience with tiny babies or their gear!

I've been sleeping fine at night, but waking up without an alarm first thing in the morning, which is very unusual for me. I think it's my bladder :P
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • mahalo3mahalo3 member
    I have been waking up at 5, but I think it was because I was excited to POAS. Today, I woke up 4, and then went back to sleep HARD until 7. Like it took an act of God to wake me up. Which is not totally unusual. :) 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DjinnaGDjinnaG member
    My sleep pattern seems to be changing on a daily basis.  Wake at four one day, can't fall asleep for my nap to save my life one day;  sleep past seven, nap goes to two hours instead of my previously clockwork one hour, another.  Haven't noticed any patterns on how it relates to the daily fatigue yet.
    IUD removed 2/13/14
    BFP #1 5/23/14, blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks, Cytotec for missed miscarriage at 8 wks 6/26/14
    BFP #2 4/30/15, heartbeat gone at 8 wks, missed miscarriage again, Cytotec didn't work, D&C 6/12/15
    Biopsy discovered was a partial molar pregnancy, on BC for 6 month wait and test
    Trying again with Follistim/HCG trigger shots beginning January 2016
  • DD woke me up at 7:30 and I felt like I hadn't slept a wink even though I slept 8.5 hrs.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I've got restless legs like a  SOB.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes! I am in the same boat! I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep! Not sure if I'm exhausted because of lack of sleep or pregnancy symptom.

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • jdono1jdono1 member
    I haven't been able to sleep at night in a week! I haven't been going to bed earlier then 1 am and 7:30 rolls around real quick!
  • I feel your pain with the insomnia! No sleep here!
  • Last night I woke up at 4 and couldn't fall back to sleep until 6 b/c I was thinking about the babu.my mind was racing!
  • PeziPezi member
    I keep getting up at 5-6am and by the time my daughter wakes up at 8 or 8:30 I am ready to go back to bed >.< Tomorrow I will make dh get up with her and go back to sleep, lol. 
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• I have no trouble falling asleep, but wake up at 2am, up for a few hours...wide awake!
  • It sucks! I'm usually a really good sleeper and I've been waking up to pee between 2:30-3:30 and then laying awake until my alarm goes off at 5:30.
  • @kismetjess‌ restless leg started for me last night as well. I was hoping it was not related to pregnancy. Did not want to think it could last for nine months.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been awake from midnight to 3 every night since Saturday :(

BabyFetus Ticker

• I thought it was just me!! I have been waking up around 11pm or midnight & staying up until 2 or 3am....I have no idea why I can't sleep thru the night anymore. I thought pregnancy is supposed to make you sleepier not give you insomnia!!!! But this is my first baby so we shall see what else I was wrong about!!
  • I don't have insomnia, but I am exhausted!!!!
  • I'm in the same boat ladies. I'm going to bed later, waking up throughout the night and then getting up so early. So exhausted all day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, I wake up and can't fall back to sleep because I'm thinking about the pregnancy, baby, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"