Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Target baby clearance

After my complaining below, I figured I'd post something positive that maybe some of you can take advantage of...

I stopped in Target yesterday and saw a lot of baby things on clearance.  Bedding items, sleep and play outfits, onesies, some nursing supplies, a video monitor, etc.  I picked up Baby Legs for less than $5!  They even had Bumgenius cloth diapers for $13!  I was bummed that they only had pink though.  I saw all of these things at the Carlisle Target but Mech and Hburg Targets have clearance the same things.

{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target baby clearance

• Options
    I was in Target in Mechanicsburg yesterday and an associate was telling a customer that Target is getting rid of all their baby stuff to get all new stuff in.  Hopefully no one is registered there!
  • Options
    Oooo, I'll have to pay a visit to the Target in Mechanicsburg.  I've never seen Baby Legs or BumGenius there though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sara, the Baby Legs and Bumgenius used to be on an endcap on the side across from the books.  I'm not sure if the Mech store had many Baby Legs left and all of their BG's were gone :(
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ooh, I'll have to check it out!  (And keep an eye on my registry!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"