December 2014 Moms
Options

Belly Support Bands

Hi Ladies!!

What's your favorite belly support band? My doctor recommended I get one to help with back pain but things like that annoy the mess out of me so I wanted to see if anyone had a favorite kind, or if there was a certain brand that was more comfortable than another one. Also which is better for support, a belly band or a belt? Thanks in advance!! :)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Belly Support Bands

• Options
    I got one from BRU last time. It's ugly as eff but really helps with your back! I recommended it to a friend last week and she loves it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    NELSMDNELSMD member
    I got the bellaband and I like it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    NELSMD said:

I got the bellaband and I like it.

Haha, the Bella band serves a different purpose than OP is looking for :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD1 born 2/15/13 ~ Due with #2 on 12/27/14 (it's a boy!) {Eff you, siggy line! Why won't you center align?!}
  • Options
    Awesome, thank you all so much!!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    a+m=dixon said:
    I've read that Blanqi Body Stylers are really good at support and smoothing. Don't know anyone who has used one but see a lot of good things about it and will probably be buying one myself.
    I actually just bought one of these, and it should arrive today.  I'll let you know how I like it.  I never used a 'belt', but have layered up full panel mat. jeans with a target bellyband folded over to sit low under the belly.  The under the belly support seems to be the key. 
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Options
    I have one from Motherhood Maternity.  I hate it.  It's annoying when I sit.  I used it a few time with my first and none with my second. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just got my bellaband in the mail and absolutly love it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"