Trouble TTC

*~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

Hi ladies.  I"m not sure if you have all seen my post but this will be my last check in.  I would love for one of you ladies to take it over for me.  I will certainly be pulling for you all, and if anyone is interested in staying in contact let me know!
So, How did everyone do?  Good week? Bad week?  Let us know.  Give us some tips or tricks that helped make this week a success.  Have any workout or recipe ideas? 
If you are new fill us in on some info about you:
  1. What is your weight loss/get healthy goal?
  2. What method are you using to help reach your goal?
  3. What is your biggest weakness that you just can't resist?
QOTW: What is your favorite summer food?

Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
All Are Welcome!!

Re: *~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

• This week was not the best.  I think its the stress of my IRL problems.  DH is back on track really well and i've eaten like crap.  I gained 4 pounds, but my best friend was in town and it was memorial day so it isn't too surprising to me.  I haven't tried anything new this week, just trying to figure out how to get myself back on track. 
    QOTW: I love watermelon.  I love all kinds of berries too, but my favorite is a nice good sweet watermelon!  Mmm I have some in the fridge right now.  It might be time for a snack.
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    All Are Welcome!!

• gsanchogsancho member
    I'll do the check-in :)  I need to get my ass back in gear, anyways.

We got back from New Orleans and I went right back to traveling for work, but it was the last work trip until late July - wooo!!  I did get to the gym twice at the hotel, which I was very proud of, but I could only get a 20-30 min workout, so everything is still pretty tight since our vacation.  I haven't weighed myself b/c I didn't want to get upset that the progress I made in the last 3 months went in the crapper.  I at least worked out today and will run tomorrow.  So Sunday I'll weight myself and set a goal for the next 2 months.

My favorite summer food is probably between steak or sushi.  Steak if I'm craving a cookout, and sushi if I want something cool and clean.  

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @hope2bmom83 I would love to take over this check-in, you have done such a great job each week and I am very thankful that I have found this. It is not easy of course having IF issues but to top it off with trying to loose weight and adapt to a healthier lifestyle also can be very stressful. I have really looked forward the past couple of weeks for this thread I think that it would really help me to stay accountable with all the gals on here by taking it over. However if you want someone who has been around longer I completely understand, but if not I would be willing & would love to step up!

I hope that your time away gives you some breathing room to sort everything out. You will be greatly missed!

As for me this week, I step on the scale tomorrow morning. I am not sure what it will say but I noticed for the first time in two months that my clothes felt  much more comfortable and my standard black work dress pants almost felt loose! I am hoping for at least a 2lb. drop tomorrow then it would be officially 20lbs. lost in the past two months. I didn't really exercise as much as I should have this week but I was very good about not snacking at work and getting in about 150oz each day of water!

As for the summer, I absolutely love getting homemade ice cream from one of the local dairy creamaries, super yummy! However, I agree with @gsancho I love the super fancy sushi rolls and anything on the BBQ especially steak and fresh veggies!

**June Celebrity Crush**
    imageimage

~*~*~ ALL ARE WELCOME & GREATLY APPRECIATED~*~*~

TTC since October 2012

Went to OBGYN in August 2013-Referred us to UCONN RE in September 2013

Me (31):  Blood / Ultrasound / HSG / SIS- All Great  -  DH (32): SA is very low

DH met with Urologist nothing is "wrong" just very low count and low mobility

RE 1st Consult October 31, 2013 - Male Infertility Dx.

RE Appointment on 1/15/14-Decided on 1st IUI

IUI Cycle #1-Clomid 50mg 2/14-BFN

We decided to take a break for 3/14-4/14

IUI Cycle #2-Clomid 50 mg 5/9-BFN

IUI Cycle #3-(RE Office called us in for a back to back IUI for another SA) 5/12-BFN

*Husband's count is still very low post wash however after 4+ months on supplements, vitamins, and a healthy lifestyle (aka no beer)  his mobility has doubled! I am very happy for him, small victories!

May 2014-RE wants us to progress to IVF as 3 failed IUI's.

IVF Seminar meeting on 6/12 & then meeting with RE on 7/9 to come up with our plan for our miracle baby!

• gsanchogsancho member
    @Amazing817 I do worry a bit that I may not be able to keep up all the time, especially since real life has been hectic lately and kept me from TB some.  So if you feel more confident, you can do it.  I always look forward to the thread, even if my update is lame :)  Like I said, with work calming down, I'm ready to get my butt in shape again.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • This weekend I over indulged.....I spent fri/sat gorging myself in amaing food and wine tasting up in traverse city. Now I am back home I need to get my butt in gear.... I did well during the week but I think AF is due to rear her ugly head in the next few days. Ugh I want to eat everythng and nothing all at the same time. I feel the sudden urge to really explore some crazy foods. We ate pig brain in TC and it was soooo amazing. I was super scared to try it but so glad I did would def have it again!
    *** Siggy Warning ***
    Me:30 DH:33
    TTC since 10/12 
    HSG- Tubes Clear slight scarring on UTE (unexplained)
    DH SA- Normal
    10/12-6/13 Natural 
    Pcos Dx 7/13 Metformin 500mg x2 daily
    4/14 Provera  10days  then Clomid 50mg CD5-9 (BFN)
    5/14 Provera 10days then Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    6/14 (no provera yay!) Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    7/14 Natural Cycle Moving on to RE appt not til 7/31 (BFN)  
    8/14 Plan of action! Moved up to 1500mg Metformin, Femara 3-7 (Trigger canceled due to not big enough follies and holiday weekend) (BFN)
    9/14 7.5mg Femara CD3-7 +ovidrel  (BFN)
    10/14 5mg Femara(3-7) Follistim 75 (7-9) +Ovidrel +TI (last treatment cycle this year Breaking til after Holidays) (BFP! Beta #1 114, Beta #2 364)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALL ARE WELCOME! ~~~~~~~~~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @viola27 have your tried the zucchini spiralizer? I just picked it up and I can't wait to try it out!
    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/paderno-sprializer/?cm_src=RCP

Here is a great recipe using it, my sister made this for dinner and it was delicious!!
    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/zucchini-pasta-butternut-squash.html

**June Celebrity Crush**
    imageimage

TTC since October 2012

IUI Cycle #3-(RE Office called us in for a back to back IUI for another SA) 5/12-BFN

*Husband's count is still very low post wash however after 4+ months on supplements, vitamins, and a healthy lifestyle (aka no beer)  his mobility has doubled! I am very happy for him, small victories!

IVF Seminar meeting on 6/12 & then meeting with RE on 7/9 to come up with our plan for our miracle baby!

• I really fell off the wagon this past week. We were out of town with the in-laws, which is a stressful situation for me as it is, AND I got AF while we were there. I also may have had a breakdown with DH about feeling like he wasn't really dedicated to this IF stuff......it was rough. So there was a lot of drowning my sorrows with cookies and a giant bottle of Pinot Grigio (mostly eaten in secret to avoid in-law judgment). We did hit up the hotel gym while there and did some hiking and a lot of walking while we were there. 

Still....probably not enough to burn all of the delicious, delicious wine.

QOTW: My dad does these amazing vegetable packets on the grill.....so buttery and garlicky and amazing.....mmmmmm 
    Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15

• So it sounds like @amazing 817 is going to take it over for me?  Thank you and @gsancho for volunteering.  You have no idea how helpful you have all been and how much I will miss this check in.  You ladies have become my real friends so I feel like i'm losing a cluster of people from my life :(  However, things are rough for me right now and I know this is the best decision.  Thank you all so much, and good luck with your fitness journey and most importantly your IF jouneys!!!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    All Are Welcome!!

• @viola27 I will for sure keep you posted!! It's all over instagram if you have it, many people use it that follow a paleo diet plan! We do like spaghetti squash but every time I do it, it gets a bit too mushy for me. Any suggestions? Do you do it in the oven or the microwave?

**June Celebrity Crush**
    imageimage

TTC since October 2012

• So it sounds like @amazing 817 is going to take it over for me?  Thank you and @gsancho for volunteering.  You have no idea how helpful you have all been and how much I will miss this check in.  You ladies have become my real friends so I feel like i'm losing a cluster of people from my life :(  However, things are rough for me right now and I know this is the best decision.  Thank you all so much, and good luck with your fitness journey and most importantly your IF jouneys!!!
    @hope2bmom83 I definately would love to keep things moving with our weekly check-ins! I hope that you pop in from time to time and say Hi if you are up to it! I hope this time away helps clear the mind and focus on what you ultimately want as you move through your journey! You will be greatly missed, thank you for everything that you have done for us! {{Hugs}}

**June Celebrity Crush**
    imageimage

TTC since October 2012

• When I made spaghetti squash it was to hard! I dont know what I did wrong but it was not very appetizing lol. I really need to get back into cooking again. I have just been grabbing things here and there not much variety so time to start cooking again!
    *** Siggy Warning ***
    Me:30 DH:33
    TTC since 10/12 
    HSG- Tubes Clear slight scarring on UTE (unexplained)
    DH SA- Normal
    10/12-6/13 Natural 
    Pcos Dx 7/13 Metformin 500mg x2 daily
    4/14 Provera  10days  then Clomid 50mg CD5-9 (BFN)
    5/14 Provera 10days then Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    6/14 (no provera yay!) Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    7/14 Natural Cycle Moving on to RE appt not til 7/31 (BFN)  
    8/14 Plan of action! Moved up to 1500mg Metformin, Femara 3-7 (Trigger canceled due to not big enough follies and holiday weekend) (BFN)
    9/14 7.5mg Femara CD3-7 +ovidrel  (BFN)
    10/14 5mg Femara(3-7) Follistim 75 (7-9) +Ovidrel +TI (last treatment cycle this year Breaking til after Holidays) (BFP! Beta #1 114, Beta #2 364)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALL ARE WELCOME! ~~~~~~~~~

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"