Secondary IF

GTKY & YK's

1. What color is your hair right now?
2. Do you dye or highlight your hair?
3. What style is it currently cut?
4. Do you change it often?

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you?
2. What features did they get from their dad?
3. What personality traits did they get from you?
4. What personality traits did they get from their dad?
Happily Mrs. C 
image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
Back on metformin Aug 2013
Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
DS weaned in April 2014
Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!

Re: GTKY & YK's

• 1. My hair is dark brown.
    2. I have died and highlighted my hair in the past, but now I wear wigs, so I don't bother with it anymore.
    3. My hair is about the length of my shoulder blades. It's very thin though, so even though it's long, I don't think it's very pretty. Hence the wigs.
    4. I wear a few different styles of wigs. But mostly their Bob's or shaggy Bob's or long Bob's.

-----------------------

1. My son got my eyecolor for sure. But my husbands I shape. It's a really cute combination. Other people say he looks like me, but I just think he looks like my husband, so it's hard for me to know which features of mine he has.
    2. I think he definitely has the same shaped head as my husband. He's got the same cheekbones and jaw, at least that's how it looks so far. It's hard to compare an adult to a baby. But he also has a swirled cow lick on the back of his head. That definitely is from my husband.
    3. I don't know yet what personality traits he got for me. Maybe he's a bit stubborn. Although my husband can meet here, but I guess it's more so me.
    4. He is definitely an introvert just like my husband. He can handle being around other people for a while, but he always gets so tired afterwards.
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • 1. What color is your hair right now?
    Brown
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair?
    No
    3. What style is it currently cut?
    Shortish, mushroom/curly mess (need a hair cut badly!)
    4. Do you change it often?
    No, my identical twin and I look so much alike that people can't tell us apart if I grow my hair out or if she cuts hers too short.

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you?
    Both girls have my strikingly beautiful face (lol).  Both have my hair and nose
    2. What features did they get from their dad?
    Everything else.  They look exactly like him.  He would be a pretty girl I guess.
    3. What personality traits did they get from you?
    They are both kind and silly
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad?
    They are very positive and happy girls like their daddy.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What color is your hair right now? Reddish brown w blonde under light to chalk colors
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? Growing it out and have been dying it back to normal bc dd has same color :)
    3. What style is it currently cut? Long layers
    4. Do you change it often? No- I fear change w hair, it is long and I just had long layers cut into it and was traumatized by that little bit

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? & 2. What features did they get from their dad? & 3. What personality traits did they get from you? &!4. What personality traits did they get from their dad?

All personality, and hair color and curls from me. She is all Daddy in looks the rest of the way, olive skin (I'm fair) brown eyes (I have blue green)... Lol we look opposite but act the same. She makes face and looks like me sometimes- personality!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. What color is your hair right now? blonde 
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? yes
    3. What style is it currently cut? currently growing out a jaw length french bob 
    4. Do you change it often? Typically yes, but lately I've just been leaving it alone

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? Maybe my lips? She's really all Castillo
    2. What features did they get from their dad? Well her dad looks like HIS mom, she looks like her dads' Dad. 
    3. What personality traits did they get from you? All the sass. 
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad? Nothing. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What color is your hair right now? Red (Not a true ginger, no freckles. I prefer the term "daywalker" Haha)
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? Never
    3. What style is it currently cut? very long and curly (i don't do anything to it, mostly b/c I am inept at all things girly)
    4. Do you change it often? Never, it's pretty much my only physical feature that I am proud of.

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? From the top of the nose up she is exactly DH, from the nose down she is exactly me. She's the perfect splice of the two of us.
    2. What features did they get from their dad? ^
    3. What personality traits did they get from you? DH and I are pretty similar personality wise. She's not much like either of us yet. She's really outgoing. We are both pretty introverted.
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad? She is very kind and cares about other people. Already at two she reads peoples faces and asks "How are you feeling?" and the gives a hug for pretty much any response.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • @Bananappeal145‌ hahahaha!!! Been going by day walker for years!!! Love it!!! Rock it!!!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited May 2014
    1. We'll say black with silver highlights ;-)
    2. Yes.
    3. A long mess....
    4. I used to. I need a new style.

1. My freckles, eyes and face shape.
    2. None, thank God!
    3. All the sassy and smart ones :-D
    4. Her super literal take on life.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• 1. What color is your hair right now? its a faded brown, darkish blonde color
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? ususally, but I have been lazy and IDGAF right now what it looks like.
    3. What style is it currently cut? I am in the process of growing out a really short pixie, it is ALMOST an angled bob now.
    4. Do you change it often? every other year or so I get a crazy hair up my ass to cut all my fing hair off....

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? she def has my smile
    2. What features did they get from their dad? almost all of them lol
    3. What personality traits did they get from you? she is a carbon copy personality wise
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad?she is a smart ass

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• 1. My hair is light blonde.

2. I'm naturally blonde, but a darker blonde, so I highlight my hair.

3. My hair is long, lower part of my back. No bangs. Straight.

3. Not really. I switch from curly to straight pretty often. Every three to for years, I cut it off.

---------------------------------------

1. She got my blonde hair, my nose, smile, ears, feet, and personality. The kid is really my mini me.

2. From stupid, she got his blue eyes (mine are green), his head size and shape (large potatoe head), his chin, and his height (he's 6'2 and I'm 5'2). She will be taller than me by the time she's in middle school. I keep telling her how awesome it's going to be to be tall & not short.

3. She's 100% me personality wise. She has zero personality of her father.....
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • annibesannibes member
    My hair is brown, long, and straight. I've never colored it and I rarely change it. I'm so boring when it comes to style!

DS has my hair color, my leg muscles, my cheekbones, and maybe my nose (time will tell). Everything else is his Dad's. He looks like a mini DH. He got DH's cowlicks, eyes, ears, chin, and pretty much everything else!

Personality-wise. Haha. Hard to say, although analyzing it, maybe DS's autism is really just an unfortunate mix of my and DH's quirks... I would say DS is outgoing (me) but antisocial (DH) at the same time- it's a lack of filter at this point but who knows what direction it will go. He's impatient and impulsive (me) but can hyper focus on things he likes and is interested in doing (DH). He doesn't like to be still EVER (me as a kid- DH could be content never moving at all) and paces while he thinks (ME!). I can't get him to stop touching his penis (all DHs) and he loves cars and has an unbelievable memory (DH).
  • Jodee37Jodee37 member
    1. Brownish-red?
    2. I dye it twice a year and let it fade out. Somehow the color magically blends in but i've been finding a shitload of gray hairs now so i foresee a few more dye jobs in the future.
    3. short bob?
    4. no. i have really fine hair and it's hard to find a cut that makes me look like i have a normal amount of hair on my head. this is one of two looks that i can pull off.

----------------

1. kellen has my brown eyes. and my expressions. (that shit-eating grin is definitely mine.)
    2. everything else except #1
    3. charm. humor. intelligence.
    4. persistence. cloyingly annoying. mischevous.
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• 1. Blonde
    2. Has gotten a lot darker over the last couple years so yes I highlight.
    3. Right now long layers
    4. Yes I go between what I have now and a super short bob. The good news about my bipolar hair tendencies is that I can always donate to Locks of love when I do cut it off.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1. G has my blonde hair with ringlets just like I did at his age, but it was platinum last summer and getting darker everyday heading to his fathers coloring.
    2. He totally has DH's olive skin even with 70 SPF on all the time his legs are so tan.
    3. The stubborn is strong in both our families so that is probably coming from all sides.
    4. He definitely gets his super flirtatious behavior from DH.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• 1. What color is your hair right now? dirty blonde
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? dyed for a change. normally highlighted.
    3. What style is it currently cut? nothing special!
    4. Do you change it often? no, i would like to do it more often though.

----------------

1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? not much.
    2. What features did they get from their dad? everything!
    3. What personality traits did they get from you? everything! he's so much like me. DH is way more humble, calm, nicer than me, haha so I wish LO was a bit more like him.
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad? not much.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • 1. What color is your hair right now? Dark Blonde
    2. Do you dye or highlight your hair? Used to highlight it but it's been a very long time.
    3. What style is it currently cut? No style, LONG. Like @designer303 I'm about ready to chop it for locks of love for the second time.
    4. Do you change it often? nope. see above. I grow it out for years then chop and start again.
    ----------------
    1. What physical features did your lo(s) get from you? Close to my Hair & Eye color.
    2. What features did they get from their dad? Most of them!
    3. What personality traits did they get from you? Outgoing personality.
    4. What personality traits did they get from their dad? Stubbornness, well really that's both of us :-)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"