Trying to Get Pregnant

^^_^^TFAS Check In^^_^^

Let's see who all is TFAS :)

Age of LO(s):

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS):

Rants/raves/chart stalks:

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  

Re: ^^_^^TFAS Check In^^_^^

• Age of LO(s): 1

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 2 months

Rants/raves/chart stalks: going off of BC is a mindfuck!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! Weird- I hate potatoes and eggs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsrexmaning thanks for clarifying--my brain automatically thought you were talking about your vulva.  

*adds vulva to the list of cringeworthy words after moist and panties*
  • Loading the player...
  • Age of LO(s): 17 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 3rd cycle (3rd month)

Rants/raves/chart stalks: We just got back from vacation and it wasn't long enough..I need another one!!!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I can flip my eyelids inside out...haven't done it in years but I used to do it as a kid to gross people out

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Age of LO(s): just about 25mo

This is month 2

Rants/raves/chart stalks:
    Only cd 13 here, so not much going on yet.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!
    Talent? I'm a really good crocheter, and I win blue ribbons at the county fair, lol.
    Random weird fact? I used to be an equine vet assistant. I've cleaned out a horse's colon with a garden hose.
    Diagnosed with multiple infertility factors July 2011
    Surprise BFP while saving for IVF September 2011
    Our miracle baby girl born May 4, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Age of LO(s): 2 yrs 8 mos

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 6 cycles

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Meh. I'm getting sick of the questions about when G will get a sibling. And I'm not feeling very hopeful for this month...

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  Counting biological, step, half, and adopted I have 15 siblings. I feel like maybe I already said that before on this board. Ummmm I can tie two strings (like shoelaces) in a bow using only my toes. 

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MamaB828 I'm sorry for your loss <3
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jbatchjbatch member
    Let's see who all is TFAS :)

Age of LO(s): 15 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): I haven't been preventing since having LO but actually trying for about 5 months now? I'm not really sure. (I don't temp)

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I've got it in my head that I should be pregnant this month. We went on vacation and it was our anniversary and it was exactly two years since I got pregnant with my LO. I haven't tested yet and I'm probably just going to be disappointed. We'll see I guess!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  hmm I would really have to think about that one.. Nothing comes to mind..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Age of LO(s): 19 months.

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 9 months.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm getting to the point that I just don't expect to get pregnant and I'm having a more laid back attitude about ttc.  I'm still trying my best to make it happen, just not freaking out about it all.  I remember when we first started and I was so excited about it all--then I had a loss and now 6 months of nothing.  My attitude is much more pessimistic now, which is a downer.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I never had wisdom teeth--the dentist took x-rays when I was 18 and there was nothing there.  So no extractions for me :)  

I'm attempting to get back into the swing of the TTGP board ... I feel like this place is way more active than when I was here last (or maybe I just have less time now?)!  I figure this is as good a place as any to dip my feet back in!

Age of LO(s): LO turned 1 yesterday :-D

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 1 day!

Rants/raves/chart stalks:  I don't know how much I'll have to put here, as we're essentially NTNP until PPAF shows up.  So for now we're going to just HIO as often as we can and see if we catch the first egg.  PCOS (and thus infrequent ovulation) made TTC#1 take 14 months, so we'll see how it goes this time around!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I don't know that I really have anything exciting for this category.  My coolest job was working at a flavor development company - I worked under the guy who made the purple frost gatorade flavor.  Beyond that, I suppose my oddball talents might be quilling and chainmailleing.

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Age of LO(s): 21 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): this is our second cycle

Rants/raves/chart stalks: nope, just waiting to O.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I can't think of anything right now. I'm lame

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • @MamaB828‌ I'm so sorry for your loss & the limbo (it sucks).

Age of LO(s): 2yrs

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 3 months

Rants/raves/chart stalks: my friend just had another MC (she has been through a lot). She was 11.5 weeks & my heart is breaking for her.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I look lady like, but I have insane burping skills.
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Mei&MeiMei&Mei member
    edited June 2014
    Age of LO(s): Just turned 5.

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): I don't know. We tried for awhile when Oscar was about 2. It didn't work out and we prevented for awhile due to timing. 3 cycles, this go around. 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: nothing. Just waiting for my period to finish.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I can play the drums (percussion, mostly mallets), the flute, and the piano.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @mamab828 I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Age of LO(s): Almost 14 months.

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): This will be our first cycle.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Nothing really, just waiting to O. 

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I have a freckle on my wrist that is most definitely shaped like a dog. 
  • MamaB828 said:
    Age of LO(s): 21 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): Just experienced a natural mc so kind of in limbo waiting on AF 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: See above. 

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I would raise/show pigs at the 4-H fair growing up. 
    I'm sorry for your loss :(
  • Age of LO(s): 2 1/2

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 7 months

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm tired of peeing on sticks- lol.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. I drive my friends and DH crazy. 

BFP #1 3/22/11- DD Born 11/22/11
    TTC #2 since 11/2013

• Age of LO(s): 13 months

2 months now
    Rants/raves/chart stalks: waiting for o stil this month hoping timing is good.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I love love cats, my moped has cat stickers all over it ;)
  • Age of LO(s): 4 1/2

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): this is month 14. I've had 2 chemicals and one miscarriage with d and c

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I am 6 DPO right now and we are leaving for Sea World on Saturday, so I plan to rest then. We will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary while we are there, which will happen to also be cd1 if I'm not pregnant. I'm really hoping for a miracle this month! I'm getting tired of trying.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I said this on 2ww the other day. I can make my eyeballs shake. Been able to do it since I was a kid

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     xndk6a

My Ovulation Chart             My Blog

BabyFruit Ticker
  • NoeliaVNoeliaV member
    edited June 2014
    @mamab828 I'm sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.
    Age of LO(s): 18 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 3rd cycle, post m/c

Rants/raves/chart stalks: After our loss, I kinda/sorta/totally fell into eating all my feelings and gained about 5 pounds, and just ate really crappily. Well, now, I'm trying to get back to eating healthily and my supply is tanking. :( I'm feeling so much better (physically) than I have in months, but we're so nowhere near ready to wean. So I'm struggling with how to bump up my supply again, but not go back to those bad eating habits. :: sigh :: 

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! Totally blanking here. Sorry!
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MamaB828: I'm so sorry for your loss.

@Jessuhmarie: It's good to see you in TTGP again.

@MayaRuth81: I'm sorry that you are feeling down. Sending you a hug today.

---------------

Age of LO(s): 16 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): Three months (We were NTNP until PP period returned three months ago.)

Rants/raves/chart stalks:  I'm at 11DPO today. I'm 99% sure that AF will return tomorrow because I've had two low temps. I'm feeling down but just want to start the new cycle. 

DH is going to be traveling during my FW in June, so it looks like this month might be a wash. My birthday is in mid-July, so I'm hoping that I could get pregnant the week of my birthday. I'm going to try to stay positive about July.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself.

I was my school mascot for two years. It was a lot of fun. I cheered football and basketball games. I'm a shy person with a born entertainer (singer and dancer) behind the facade.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• @squishy622 - were you ever on the What's Cooking Board on TN?

@dani_brewer - good luck on that marathon!  26.2 miles is such an incredibly feat.  And it will be so much fun to run it somewhere new like Jamaica.

Age of LO(s): 2

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): This will be cycle 2

Rants/raves/chart stalks: not today

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I love animals.  I wanted to be a vet when I grew up.  So every year for the school science fair I would pick a project that allowed me to get a new pet.  At one point in time we had 2 dogs, 2 cats, 14 rats, an iguana, and a fish tank.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Age of LO(s): 13 Months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 5 cycle (had CP last cycle)

Rants/raves/chart stalks:  nothing much to report this month, DPO 5 and just chillin

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I can not think of one thing...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @squishy622 - were you ever on the What's Cooking Board on TN?

@dani_brewer - good luck on that marathon!  26.2 miles is such an incredibly feat.  And it will be so much fun to run it somewhere new like Jamaica.

Age of LO(s): 2

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): This will be cycle 2

Rants/raves/chart stalks: not today

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I love animals.  I wanted to be a vet when I grew up.  So every year for the school science fair I would pick a project that allowed me to get a new pet.  At one point in time we had 2 dogs, 2 cats, 14 rats, an iguana, and a fish tank.
    @billyhorrible I love your movie quote! I probably say that to DS once a day.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Age of LO(s): 19 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 1 month/cycle

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Currently in the 2WW.  I'm being absolutely stupid with how hopeful I am.  I POAS this weekend even though it was WAY too early.  I never had this anticipation with DS. I want them to be close-ish in age, so I want it to happen ASAP (which I know is just setting myself up for failure).

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  In high school, my school won a radio contest for Nsync to perform live at our school.  
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • @meganole25 did you make a cameo?  
  • RN1175RN1175 member
    Age of LO(s):11 years and 1 on June 11!

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): This will cycle 3 after a loss

Rants/raves/chart stalks: On CD 2 here, just waiting to see what MH schedule will be (he travels) and if we have chance this month

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!  I won a lot of coloring contests when I was a kid including 2nd place in a national coloring contest for Sunshine cookies (they made those Hydrox off brand Oreos). I think the prize was a calculator. Kind of lame but I was excited. I think I was 9 at the time.

Married Sept. 2012

Me 39 MH 40

DD# 1 10/23/02

DD#2 06/11/13

2 losses, one before DD#2 at 5 weeks, one after DD#2 at 4.5 weeks

TTC #3

10/15/14 Consultation with RE

Nov & Dec '14 IUI BFN & 1 cancelled d/t early O

Jan 15 Consultations with 2 new RE's for different opinions for possible IVF with DE

Jan '15 Starting the process for Foster to adopt!

• Age of LO(s): 3.5 yrs

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 16 months

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm terrible at remembering to chart.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! : I can say the alphabet backwards...FAST...without mistakes.  I can ride a unicycle.  Yep...living the dream over here.
  • kdE2010kdE2010 member
    edited June 2014
    Age of LO(s): DD is 22 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): Technically we aren't starting TTC until next cycle, but I'm anxious!

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Just found out a friend/neighbor is pregnant and it's making me super jealous. I feel like I should get a grip, but I just keep thinking about it.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I don't know... I think I'm pretty normal.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• Age of LO(s): DD will be 5 in two weeks!

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): IUD was removed in December. I've gotten pregnant twice since then, both ended in loss. We're currently on the bench until my doctor clears us to try again. 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: This last pregnancy was a partial molar pregnancy & after the D&C they found tumors in my uterus a couple weeks later. I had a second D&C to remove them and I have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow. I'm really anxious to see what the plans are moving forward and how long we'll have to wait before we can try again. 

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I don't have any weird/random talents. Fun fact: I went to boarding school for my high school years. 
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Age of LO: 12 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 3-ish months, plus couple of months of NTNP. I had a CP in April, unfortunately.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm waiting to O, and so much more nervous than I used to be. It's not as easy this time, as it was with my daughter. Hello, reality.

GTYK: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! Hmmmmm. I've been with my DH over half of my life, since I was 16 years old. I'm good at marriage, lol.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so sorry you've had to go through all that @mackenziesmama‌ :(
  • Age of LO(s): 15 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): this is our first cycle

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I ovulated super late (CD29) and am in the 2ww.  I am so over this cycle!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself!   Waah! I don't have anything too special about me.  I am double jointed.  Does that count?

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • LuluRMLuluRM member
    Age of LO(s): 16 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): 9 months (but not 9 cycles). We have been NTNP since DS's birth, but started really trying after our miscarriage last September.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I am on CD 12 of what are usually long-ish, irregular cycles (b/w 37-60 days
    [only one 60+ day cycle, and I got AF the day after my dr appt! AF owes me a copay!]) So, not much going on here. I didn't find TTGP, FF, or read TCOYF until about 4-5 months ago (and realized that I had totally been missing my FW, so all that previous TTC effort had been for naught).

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself.
    Umm... I have nearly all recessive traits (hair color, eye color, toe length, tongue curling, etc). We had to do a genotype/phenotype project in a college bio class, and I realized that my parents were some serious carriers, and I got almost all of their recessive genes... boring, I know, but that's all I could think of!

• Squishy622Squishy622 member
    edited June 2014
    @BillyHorrible Nope I never poked my head in to TN for some reason. That sounds like my people though. BTW I love your siggy.
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Age of LO(s): 8 mos

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): First cycle

Rants/raves/chart stalks: It's CD10. Not much to report honestly. We're trying to keep it easy and go with the flow...so not charting.

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! I can sing the alphabet backwards accurately and won the 6th grade spelling bee at my school. The winning word was heiress.

BFP #2 - 8/17/14; EDD 4/25/15; loss discovered at 9w2d (showed 6w3d). Natural MC 10/04/14

BFP #3- 12/31/14- Happy Anniversary DH!- EDD 9/7/15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Age of LO(s): 16 months

How long trying for a sibling (TFAS): First cycle

Rants/raves/chart stalks: We decided to TFAS in the middle of my cycle so not temping. Since LO I've had like no CM so that's out... I really don't know if I can wait until next Friday to test but I have to since I don't know when I O'd, just the fertile days FF gives me. Luckily I've been pretty regular and successfully avoided PG with FF so hopefully this will be the month!

GTKY: Share a weird, random, oddball talent or fact (something that makes you a special snowflake) about yourself! Hmm... I look like Katy Perry, I've been told. I can also cross one eye at a time.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • @ShakeyJakey: hi and good luck!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• @urmysunshine77 hey! You're from J13 right? your SN looks familiar. I used to be MelissaRae## but I changed for privacy reasons. I haven't been on that board in a while, I usually play on parenting. 

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"