July 2014 Moms
Options

Sakura Bloom Wrap

Today at Lowes there was a woman sitting with a baby in a wrap. I asked what it was since I want to baby wear a lot and she said a Sakura Bloom. I asked if she had experience with the Moby etc. And she said yes, this is the best wrap/sling she's ever worn. (Her baby looked sooo snuggly and comfy and she said he was just born on Thurs! )

It's linen and super light. I Googled and looked on Instagram and it looks wonderful.

They're around $90 for the single sling and I'm sure they take some practice like everything, but does anyone have experience with one?
imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sakura Bloom Wrap

• Options
    drbuchdrbuch member
    I used a ring sling with my first son and decided it wasn't a comfortable as I had hoped. The rings seemed to be heavy and made my shoulder tired. I ended up getting a sling from www.sevenslings.com only paid shipping and really enjoyed it.

This time, I think I want the moby wrap. I have back troubles and I think it will more evenly distribute the baby's weight over my back and shoulders.
  • Options
    I have a sakura, I like it but find it less secure feeling than a k'tan or a soft structured carrier. I always feel like I need a hand on baby. My DD prefers the beco (both the soleil and gemini) because she likes being on my back and I've never felt like the sling was secure enough for that type of carry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recently bought a Sakura wrap after trying it on in the store with a model baby.  It felt really comfy and secure, so I have really high hopes for it!  We'll see when baby comes how well it works :)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The babywearing group I'm a part of has some in their lending library that I want to check out next month. They have an SB and a Sleeping Baby Productions. Both feel really great and I've seen/talked to a lot of women who like them especially because they are so easy to throw into a diaper bag.
  • Options
    No experience with it, but I've been happy with just a length of fabric and learning various wraps/carries with that.  I like how secure DS felt in the front wrap carry and this looks less secure.  I'm sure it's not, but I just feel better about what I knot on myself than using a ring.  Also, I can use whatever fabric I want, including linen, so more options.
  • Options
    I have several friends who have loved their ring slings, a couple specifically the Sakura Bloom. I plan to buy the Pure Linen (single layer) before baby boy comes...I'm just deciding on what beautiful color...I love them all!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have several friends who have loved their ring slings, a couple specifically the Sakura Bloom. I plan to buy the Pure Linen (single layer) before baby boy comes...I'm just deciding on what beautiful color...I love them all!

I also want the single layer linen one. I want twilight but it's sold out!
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just got mine, I wore DS in a moby, and an ergo, I am excited about my linen SB ring sling since it will be much cooler in the warm months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love my ring slings.  They are so comfy especially for a little newborn.  This is DD breastfeeding in the ER about 5 months old.

I am actually getting rid of this ring sling as I have a black one with red on it that DH is more willing to use ;)

13 yr old boy with ASD, ADHD and PICA, 11 yr old boy, 3 yr old Girl, & baby Girl.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"