Attachment Parenting

Post Babywearing Pics!

My friend snapped this great pic of my DD in the wrap I made.  Show me your pics!

Re: Post Babywearing Pics!

• Yours is cute! This is mine from a recent babywearing photo shoot done with my BWI.
    You have the most fabulous hair I've ever seen.  And I've been seriously considering getting a carrier like that for when my DD is older.  Are they as easy to use as they look?
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby's first wrap.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yours is cute! This is mine from a recent babywearing photo shoot done with my BWI.

You have the most fabulous hair I've ever seen.  And I've been seriously considering getting a carrier like that for when my DD is older.  Are they as easy to use as they look?

Yup. I live my Tula. I use it when I know he'll want to be up and down a lot. I can put him in and move him to my back easily. This particular carrier is my special one. It's a wrap conversion Tula I scored during a Paxbaby ISO angel event.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gulickr said:
    From a recent hike...she's doing her best Lawrence of Arabia impression. Which I guess means I'm the horse? ;-)
    Definitely a gallant steed.  She looks so happy!
  • This is obviously not me, but this is DH wearing our son right before I ran a race last month. 

My kid is saying he wants to go "far far away" because he was getting a little claustrophobic with all those people.  He ended up taking a 45 minute nap in there when they walked from the bus to the finish line.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"